The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Business Paper 2: 9BS0 02 - 9 June 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the Edexcel A Level Business Paper 2 exam go for you?

Edexcel A Level Business Paper 2: Business Activities Decisions and Strategies 9BS0 02 - 9 June 2022

-Exam Chat Thread-

Exam technique, night before breakdowns and discussion regarding this exam... This is the place to be

Feel free to chat about your exam, add resources to the thread as well as anything that may be helpful to others

This thread covers the following papers:

9BS0 02 Paper 2 2h 9 June 2022 am

Resources

Edexcel Spec // Edexcel Advance Information

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Better be nicer questions then paper 1
Reply 2
Original post by oscar xue is hot

Facts I suffered on paper 1
Not excited for the calculations on this paper
I need a better paper 2 even though I didn't think the questions were terrible on paper 1
i prefer paper 2 topics and hopefully the case studies are better. but do we think 20 markers will be
Original post by 17177171Ammmmm
i prefer paper 2 topics and hopefully the case studies are better. but do we think 20 markers will be

Anything on the advanced info looks like it could be a 20 marker 😭😭
Original post by oscar xue is hot

I just hope paper 2 goes well coz I am not looking forward to it at all :/
How many calculation based questions are on paper 2 I really am bad with maths
Original post by the overthinker
How many calculation based questions are on paper 2 I really am bad with maths

Could be 1-2 as these come up as 4 markers
Original post by FirstAnchor
Could be 1-2 as these come up as 4 markers

they can also be integrated into 20 markers as seen in recent past papers, it’s not limited to 4 markers.
Original post by aliaa03
they can also be integrated into 20 markers as seen in recent past papers, it’s not limited to 4 markers.

Is this only on paper 3?
Is this only on paper 3?

yes it was a paper 3 however it could also be on a paper 2.

attached a pic of the question :smile:
image.jpgimage.jpg
Original post by aliaa03
yes it was a paper 3 however it could also be on a paper 2.

attached a pic of the question :smile:
image.jpgimage.jpg

That question caused problems for me when I did it. The calculations were fine but then writing about the two options was difficult.
That question caused problems for me when I did it. The calculations were fine but then writing about the two options was difficult.

i couldn’t even do the calculations ! 😂😂 i answered the whole q without using the calculations and ended up with 6/20 on that q 😭
Original post by aliaa03
i couldn’t even do the calculations ! 😂😂 i answered the whole q without using the calculations and ended up with 6/20 on that q 😭

Ouch, I tend to not follow the structure correctly and that's how I drop marks. What did you think of paper 1 on Wednesday?
Ouch, I tend to not follow the structure correctly and that's how I drop marks. What did you think of paper 1 on Wednesday?

i already sat A level business in 2021 in the autumn :smile:
Is it just me or does break even not make sense at all
Original post by aliaa03
i already sat A level business in 2021 in the autumn :smile:

Ahhh, fair enough

How much are we supposed to write for those 20 markers? Calculations on their own is maybe 8 marks and then that lets 12 marks for writing I’m guessing? So it’s basically 12 Mark question???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending