AQA DT Product Design A level theory help

Watch this thread
Interesting name
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I really need help in DT theory as my teacher pretty much doesn't teach us anything whatsoever. We have slides but I find them difficult to make notes of and idk how to utilise them properly.

Does anyone have any resources that has helped them to get A/A*s in their DT theory?
@CoolCavy
Interesting name
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
CoolCavy
Hi
I saw in a post that you studied AQA DT A Level product design and was wondering if you could offer any resources, notes and tips for trying to get like an A* in DT as currently, I am struggling with the theory and my teachers aren't that good.

Kind regards
Last edited by Interesting name; 3 months ago
thatbooknerd
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
best advice is to take it topic by topic - read it, highlight, youtube it, then use quizlet to turn notes into questions and test yourself. then do past paper questions (there aren't a lot though). i do a level d&t and we had no theory lessons at all, so trust me when i say it got me A*s!!
Interesting name
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by thatbooknerd)
best advice is to take it topic by topic - read it, highlight, youtube it, then use quizlet to turn notes into questions and test yourself. then do past paper questions (there aren't a lot though). i do a level d&t and we had no theory lessons at all, so trust me when i say it got me A*s!!
OMG congrats, do u mind if u can possibly send some of ur quizlets/notes or any resources that u used? Also do u do AQA?
Ty
Interesting name
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Also do u mind if I can contact u via dm or anything for any help throughout the year please? I would really appreciate it as I am practically screwed for DT and I'm tryna get an A* for my paper 2 mock which is in a month. Do u think it is possible? These mocks are gonna be a my predicted grades so I need them to be really good.
thatbooknerd
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Interesting name)
Also do u mind if I can contact u via dm or anything for any help throughout the year please? I would really appreciate it as I am practically screwed for DT and I'm tryna get an A* for my paper 2 mock which is in a month. Do u think it is possible? These mocks are gonna be a my predicted grades so I need them to be really good.
sending you a PM now
NaylaK
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
sending you a PM now
hii, could you also send it to me please I would highly appreciate it! I'm struggling to try to remember all this content esp with all the diff key terms 😭
thatbooknerd
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by NaylaK)
hii, could you also send it to me please I would highly appreciate it! I'm struggling to try to remember all this content esp with all the diff key terms 😭
sure!
dafghgwthqfasvfg
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
sure!
hi ! Can you send me it too? And is anyone interested in making a group chat for it ? Just general DT stuff to help each other out?
en1frmda3n1
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
can you send it to me too please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
29.81%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
44.1%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.24%

Watched Threads