The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Anyone doing an Access course with Stonebridge College?

I'm currently doing a business related Access course with Stonebridge College and so far so good but I'm stuck on unit 7- Market Structure.

1) An explanation of the important features of four different market structures including a summary of the implications of these market structures on the behaviour of the two chosen organisation's.

I've chosen to analyse Coca-Cola and Tesco. I've put for most important features: Large number of buyers, many sellers in the market, the products are identical or homogeneous, free entry to and exit from the market, perfect knowledge, mobility of factors of production and no transportation cost. I've given a brief summary and description of each type of market structure and its most important features. But I don't what to put for the implications.

2) How to apply Porter's five forces model to the structure of Coca-Cola and Tesco respectively in order to demonstrate your understanding of this model in relation to the business environment.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Anyone in a similar situation??
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone in a similar situation??

Bump
I'm currently doing a business related Access course with Stonebridge College and so far so good but I'm stuck on unit 7- Market Structure.

1) An explanation of the important features of four different market structures including a summary of the implications of these market structures on the behaviour of the two chosen organisation's.

I've chosen to analyse Coca-Cola and Tesco. I've put for most important features: Large number of buyers, many sellers in the market, the products are identical or homogeneous, free entry to and exit from the market, perfect knowledge, mobility of factors of production and no transportation cost. I've given a brief summary and description of each type of market structure and its most important features. But I don't what to put for the implications.

2) How to apply Porter's five forces model to the structure of Coca-Cola and Tesco respectively in order to demonstrate your understanding of this model in relation to the business environment.

Bump
Bump

Can someone help me please??
What are the implications of the market structures (i.e. oligopoly, monopoly, perfect competition and monopolistic) on the behaviour of the two chosen organisation's (Tesco and Coca-Cola)? I'm stuck on this question. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest