The Student Room Group

Uplearn alternatives?

I went on their website just to find out that they are doing a limited amount of subjects, none of which I am doing. I do English Literature, Politics and History and I'm currently in Year 12. Are there any alternative or similar sites to UpLearn?
Thank you!
Original post by narsis
I went on their website just to find out that they are doing a limited amount of subjects, none of which I am doing. I do English Literature, Politics and History and I'm currently in Year 12. Are there any alternative or similar sites to UpLearn?
Thank you!

Hey I’m a year 13 and do History, Politics and Economics. In regards to History you will find nothing because there is just way too many subtopics etc.

In regards to Politics there is something called Pre-chewed but I think teachers can buy it and they are similar to uplearn but there is no A/A* guarantee or ur money back.

Prechewed politics is basically like loads of videos with some additional worksheets that you can complete and it’s ok, in my opinion not as good as Uplearn tho (which I use for economics)

Quick Reply