Best student accommodation

Watch this thread
Ruona Obar
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello,
I would like to know what’s the best student accommodation at the University of Lincoln
UniOfLincolnStudent
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Ruona Obar)
Hello,
I would like to know what’s the best student accommodation at the University of Lincoln
Hi Ruona Obar,

It is great to hear that you are considering staying in our accommodation at the University of Lincoln.

We have lots of accommodation on offer at Lincoln so it really depends on what you are looking for from your accommodation. All the current information on our accommodation options can be found on our website here.

If you want to hear from different student experiences of accommodation you can chat to any of our UniBuddy ambassadors as they will be able to offer an insight into their own experiences of on campus accommodation. You can find all the our UniBuddy Ambassadors here.

If you would like to see some our accommodation then please come and visit us on one of our upcoming events which you can view here. You can also contact our accommodation team directly to arrange different visits on [email protected]

I hope that is helpful for your search for accommodation.

Thanks,

Megan
Year 3 BA Education Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (31)
18.02%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (44)
25.58%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (87)
50.58%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
5.81%

Watched Threads