The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Audiology 2022/2023

Has anyone firmed their choice at DMU for Audiology this year?
yh I have. u?
Original post by Anonymous
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2

Yess
Original post by na03
Yess

Are u going de Montfort this September?
Original post by na03
Yess

Where else did u apply?
Reply 5
Original post by Shanaoar
Are u going de Montfort this September?

Yes i'm going this september. Are you?
I am swell
Original post by na03
Original post by na03
Yess

Are u not going Manchester?
Original post by na03

I’m going Manchester did u apply there?
Reply 9
Original post by Shanaoar
I’m going Manchester did u apply there?

I did apply there but I didn’t get an offer. Did u firm Manchester and what’s ur insurance
Reply 10
Original post by Qasim-2004
I am swell

Did u firm it and what’s ur insurance
Original post by na03
I did apply there but I didn’t get an offer. Did u firm Manchester and what’s ur insurance

What’s ur snap?
I only wanted to go Manchester so I declined the others but firm is Manchester and I applied to Leeds and Aston as I was on a gap year
Firmed DMU. Waiting for DBS to clear
Firmed DMU. Waiting for DBS to clear

Hi,

It's great to hear that you are on your way to studying with us! Feel free to let us know if you have any queries, whether it's course, student life, or anything university related. We are more than happy to answer or sign post you to the relevant information.

- Jesse, 3rd Year Student Ambassador
Reply 15
I’m also going to DMU
Original post by Texdy
I’m also going to DMU

Hi there @Texdy! It's great to hear you're planning on studying with us here at DMU!

Just a bit of info and a heads up (as the OP is dated a year ago -eek:colondollar:) here's a few places to begin regarding connecting with other students heading to study with us this September 2023!

Socials - The best place to start for any Uni is on their social media channels! See the groups that are organised for your starting date or for your programme and you'll be sure to find out more info and like-minded people in preparation for working and studying together on campus when you start. Being on TSR, too, you're already on your way! Our socials are linked on our website here: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/general/social-media-links.aspx

TAP (The Ambassador Platform) - This is a platform for a great insight into current student's lives at DMU. What do they get up to and what is there that you can plan to engage in for your arrival? Our amazing student ambassadors are also available to chat too for queries about their course (they might study what you're heading towards!) or generally student life in the City of Leicester:cool:

Spoiler

DMU Community - If you hold an Offer for DMU, and you're sure we're as much of a right fit as you are to us, then our DMU Community platform is new and built to help you with those next steps and making those connections!:hugs:

All the best, I hope this was helpful, and we look forward to welcoming you onto campus soon!:elefant:

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending