The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Why is the offer rate for Exeter so high?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muttley79
Your 'evidence' is third hand or worse - at least mine is direct from students who studied there and succesfully completed a degree :smile:

Original post by artful_lounger
And if you look at their older statements you can see the picture has been the same even before the pandemic. Also if they spent £513m they clearly haven't stopped building projects.

Idk what yall are on about but you can usually find the accounts online- https://www.exeter.ac.uk/departments/finance/aboutus/financialstatements/ for example- at least the pubicly available accounts.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Callicious
Idk what yall are on about but you can usually find the accounts online- https://www.exeter.ac.uk/departments/finance/aboutus/financialstatements/ for example- at least the pubicly available accounts.

Muttley doesn't like the fact I point out that Exeter is not the most magical place on earth and better than Oxbridge, contrary to her repeated claims. So she will cherry pick evidence to support her argument, and claim "former students" she conjures out of thin air to support her arguments as well - which are apparently more reliable than my friends who worked at the uni when I was studying there. Hence, when there is evidence to the contrary of her point of view she just conveniently ignores it and here also mocks me for having been essentially forced to withdraw from the uni due to the abhorrently poor support for disabled students they provided.

A charming person as you can see. It doesn't matter how poorly the uni treats its students, or how bad the student body may be, or how dire their financial situation is, as long as she can keep advertising it as the greatest university in England. I've repeatedly observed her relentless obsession with Exeter seems to be absurd unless she is actually being paid by the uni to advertise it, which at this point I wouldn't doubt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending