Scientific Article Unit 5 Biology IAL JUNE 2022 share pls!

Watch this thread
sarandon
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Can anyone share if they have the Scientific Article Unit 5 Biology IAL for JUNE 2022? It was released on Friday 18/3.

Thank you!
Last edited by sarandon; 3 months ago
furwan
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sarandon)
Can anyone share if they have the Scientific Article Unit 5 Biology IAL for JUNE 2022? It was released on Friday 18/3.

Thank you!
usually where is the article posted??
sarandon
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by furwan)
usually where is the article posted??
https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...ning-materials

On the Pearson website, but only members (schools etc) have access..
newlad632
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi, dm me your email, I'll send it to you.
DeWBABA
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
here you go
DeWBABA
Rep:
Report 2 months ago

Thank you!
ive sent it below
sarandon
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Thank you sm!!
123me123321
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Does anyone have any advice about how we should prepare for the scientific article?
Also if anyone has any helpful resources with expected questions for the scientific article please share them
DeWBABA
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 123me123321)
Does anyone have any advice about how we should prepare for the scientific article?
Also if anyone has any helpful resources with expected questions for the scientific article please share them
From the scientific article for June 2022, i can give a few possible questions that you might have to go through.
First, learn about inflammation from Unit 4
Secondly, learn about serotonin and depression and how is a neurotransmitter going through a synapse. ( 8A A-level Biology )
Thirdly, questions could be related to sympathetic nervous system and parasympathetic nervous system
Next, learn about the vagus nerve and its capability as well ( this is extra but best if you refer )
Moreover, in the article there is a new type of nervous system [ enteric nervous system ], ensure you learn that as well from youtube. Here is a link below :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQY9t9eC4g
https://youtu.be/tdm346is4gE
Above 2 youtube videos will be helpful.
In the article they have used the word, "muscle tremor", so i recommend you read about Parkinson's Disease and L-DOPA and how it helps relieve the symptoms caused by it ( 8B A-level Biology )
There are some new words you havent heard about a few, about 2 are there, refer to them as well
For now learn this, anything else ill update you
Last edited by DeWBABA; 2 months ago
123me123321
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by DeWBABA)
From the scientific article for June 2022, i can give a few possible questions that you might have to go through.
Secondly, learn about serotonin and depression and how is a neurotransmitter going through a synapse. ( 8A A-level Biology )
Thirdly, questions could be related to sympathetic nervous system and parasympathetic nervous system
Next, learn about the vagus nerve and its capability as well ( this is extra but best if you refer )
Moreover, in the article there is a new type of nervous system [ enteric nervous system ], ensure you learn that as well from youtube. Here is a link below :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQY9t9eC4g
In the article they have used the word, "muscle tremor", so i recommend you read about Parkinson's Disease and L-DOPA and how it helps relieve the symptoms caused by it ( 8B A-level Biology )
There are some new words you havent heard about a few, about 2 are there, refer to them as well
Thanks alot
nm.s__
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DeWBABA)
Wow omg thank you so much
Helloguyth
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello Dewbaba. It seems you really know your stuff on the scientific article, wonder if I can contact you personally to get more information.
bgdlph081004
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago

Thank you!
Annotated article which what might come up
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads