The Student Room Group

Vita Student Manchester

Room available for Vita Student Manchester (circle square) Lite Studio, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. 5 min walk to MET and 8 min walk to university of Manchester.

Price: 266pounds (per week)

Due to a change of uni, I won’t be going to Manchester so I need to find someone to take over.

Academic year 2022/2023
Move in date Beginning of September
Contract length: 51 week
Floor : 7
Room Type: Lite Studio
What’s included: fortnightly cleaning service, grab&go breakfast, high speed WiFi, etc.
Hi, may I ask is the room still available?
If it is, may I know what room number it is? Thanks : )
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Jssjiaakdb
Room available for Vita Student Manchester (circle square) Lite Studio, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. 5 min walk to MET and 8 min walk to university of Manchester.

Price: 266pounds (per week)

Due to a change of uni, I won’t be going to Manchester so I need to find someone to take over.

Academic year 2022/2023
Move in date Beginning of September
Contract length: 51 week
Floor : 7
Room Type: Lite Studio
What’s included: fortnightly cleaning service, grab&go breakfast, high speed WiFi, etc.

Hi, may I ask is the room still available?
If it is, may I know what room number it is? Thanks : )
Hi,is this room still available?thanks!
Reply 4
Original post by username5955310

Hi,

I have a studio accommodation available for tenancy takeover from 18 June to 27 August,2022 at Vita Student Circle Square, Manchester. It is a Premium room.

Rent is 326pw but I am happy to discuss a discount on a 121 basis. Spare Room Ad ref # 16181113

Please feel free to message me on Spareroom or here.
Reply 5
Original post by Tstar20

Hi,

I have a studio accommodation available for tenancy takeover from 18 June to 27 August,2022 at Vita Student Circle Square, Manchester. It is a Premium room.

Rent is 326pw but I am happy to discuss a discount on a 121 basis. Spare Room Ad ref # 16181113
Reply 6
Original post by piyalib
Hi,

Hi,

unfortunately that will not be suitable for myself.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending