Vita Student Manchester

Watch this thread
Jssjiaakdb
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Room available for Vita Student Manchester (circle square) Lite Studio, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. 5 min walk to MET and 8 min walk to university of Manchester.

Price: 266pounds (per week)

Due to a change of uni, I won’t be going to Manchester so I need to find someone to take over.

Academic year 2022/2023
Move in date Beginning of September
Contract length: 51 week
Floor : 7
Room Type: Lite Studio
What’s included: fortnightly cleaning service, grab&go breakfast, high speed WiFi, etc.
b27blwhite
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Hi, may I ask is the room still available?
If it is, may I know what room number it is? Thanks : )
Last edited by b27blwhite; 2 months ago
b27blwhite
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Jssjiaakdb)
Room available for Vita Student Manchester (circle square) Lite Studio, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. 5 min walk to MET and 8 min walk to university of Manchester.

Price: 266pounds (per week)

Due to a change of uni, I won’t be going to Manchester so I need to find someone to take over.

Academic year 2022/2023
Move in date Beginning of September
Contract length: 51 week
Floor : 7
Room Type: Lite Studio
What’s included: fortnightly cleaning service, grab&go breakfast, high speed WiFi, etc.
Hi, may I ask is the room still available?
If it is, may I know what room number it is? Thanks : )
username5955310
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi,is this room still available?thanks!
piyalib
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username5955310)
Hi,

I have a studio accommodation available for tenancy takeover from 18 June to 27 August,2022 at Vita Student Circle Square, Manchester. It is a Premium room.

Rent is 326pw but I am happy to discuss a discount on a 121 basis. Spare Room Ad ref # 16181113

Please feel free to message me on Spareroom or here.
piyalib
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tstar20)
Hi,

I have a studio accommodation available for tenancy takeover from 18 June to 27 August,2022 at Vita Student Circle Square, Manchester. It is a Premium room.

Rent is 326pw but I am happy to discuss a discount on a 121 basis. Spare Room Ad ref # 16181113
Tstar20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by piyalib)
Hi,

Hi,

unfortunately that will not be suitable for myself.

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
27.63%
As I expected (23)
30.26%
Harder (28)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed