The Student Room Group

Dentistry at UEV 2022/2023 Entry

Hi guys! Just got accepted at UEV (universidad europea de valencia) for the 2022 entry. However after deep searching and looking at various reviews, I don't really know if I want to dedicate 5 years of my life to this uni as it seems like they really don't care about their students but only about their money. Plus, the school is not listed in the world directory medical schools which kinds of worries me a lot. Does anyone have completed their dentistry studies and can talk about their experience and what they are doing at the moment? Thank you!!
Original post by charlottervt13
Hi guys! Just got accepted at UEV (universidad europea de valencia) for the 2022 entry. However after deep searching and looking at various reviews, I don't really know if I want to dedicate 5 years of my life to this uni as it seems like they really don't care about their students but only about their money. Plus, the school is not listed in the world directory medical schools which kinds of worries me a lot. Does anyone have completed their dentistry studies and can talk about their experience and what they are doing at the moment? Thank you!!

Hi I was just browsing through unis abroad that do courses in English and came across UEV, have you gotten any replies for this maybe on other platforms ? as I was also thinking of applying for dentistry
Reply 2
Original post by somesoupforyou
Hi I was just browsing through unis abroad that do courses in English and came across UEV, have you gotten any replies for this maybe on other platforms ? as I was also thinking of applying for dentistry

Hi guys hope results went well.I am going into my final year there, message me and ill happily answer any questions you have
Original post by aaa1123
Hi guys hope results went well.I am going into my final year there, message me and ill happily answer any questions you have

Hi, I hope you see this message, but I got accepted in UEV, at the alicante campus and I had some questions
1) are campus transfers allowed after 1 sem/year ? fro example from alicante to Valencia
2) I am also worried about the last 2 years being in Spanish... how manageable is it ?
thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending