glass animals - heat waves 47%
taylor swift - blank space 20%
diviners - tropic love 0%
blur - universal 7%
fatboy slim - weapon of choice27%
Total votes: 15
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ofc my vote goes to Heat Waves by Glass Animals haha!

I’m still not over seeing them live back in November I could talk about it for hours!🥺😭
Reply 3
love heat waves one of the best songs :biggrin:
Original post by Food!!

thanks you and hannah :biggrin:

i thought doing it weekly would be easier :smile:
Original post by XHannahR

I’m still not over seeing them live back in November I could talk about it for hours!🥺😭

can you vote in the poll please so it looks like more people done it lol :biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
can you vote in the poll please so it looks like more people done it lol :biggrin:

Idk if it’s me being silly but I can’t see a poll option from the mobile app?
Original post by Food!!

It’s such an amazing song!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Good evening Wise Goldie!

Next week, can you please include this song? What are your thoughts on it my friend?! Does it make you feel happy, or does it make your ears bleed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlaLq_BAVGI

Idk if it’s me being silly but I can’t see a poll option from the mobile app?

oh it maybe not show up on mobile app maybe you gotta use main site i dont know:frown:
Reply 10
Original post by Driving_Mad
Good evening Wise Goldie!

Next week, can you please include this song? What are your thoughts on it my friend?! Does it make you feel happy, or does it make your ears bleed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlaLq_BAVGI

Spoiler

Are we each allowed to post 5 songs here that we think are upifting?
Original post by Laurence010401
Are we each allowed to post 5 songs here that we think are upifting?

well i was gonna do a poll thing everyweek so one week do you wanna do it i will remeber then if i have week off doing it you can replace me lol?:smile:

also can you see the poll cos someone said on the mobile app you cant see it?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Food!!

Spoiler

i dont hate it...........................ok now i heard it i hate it is that your sorta song bubbs lol
well i was gonna do a poll thing everyweek so one week do you wanna do it i will remeber then if i have week off doing it you can replace me lol?:smile:

also can you see the poll cos someone said on the mobile app you cant see it?

Mate I couldn’t even see it on the computer. But then I wasn’t looking for it 😂

Nah, thanks for offering :smile: but I’ll forget. Also my songs might only be uplifting in my opinion. And they may be inappropriate for a public post
Reply 15
i dont hate it...........................ok now i heard it i hate it is that your sorta song bubbs lol

nah lol everyone on tiktok is hating on it and its so funny

The guy just stole someone else’s song and made it 10 times worse. He used the same beat and melody but changed the lyrics and added a freestyle.

It’s like someone saying it doesn’t matter they didn’t watch Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk because they watched the Scottish Heavyweight low level fight between Nick Campbell and Jay Mcfarlane!
Reply 17
The guy just stole someone else’s song and made it 10 times worse. He used the same beat and melody but changed the lyrics and added a freestyle.

It’s like someone saying it doesn’t matter they didn’t watch Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk because they watched the Scottish Heavyweight low level fight between Nick Campbell and Jay Mcfarlane!

he changed one word in the chorus :colonhash:
well he is still in secondary apparently so can't be too harsh can you? tbh he will probably get sued or something soon anyways lmao
Original post by Food!!
he changed one word in the chorus :colonhash:
well he is still in secondary apparently so can't be too harsh can you? tbh he will probably get sued or something soon anyways lmao

Yeah he is only 16 and in year 11. You have to respect what he has done as his song is trending and he got a feature from a top rapper.

His song is also being played on the radio I heard with the swear word being sounded out.

@Wise Goldie Good job on the thread.

I think that song was on FIFA 21. Maybe that’s why I kept hearing it on FIFA videos…
Yeah he is only 16 and in year 11. You have to respect what he has done as his song is trending and he got a feature from a top rapper.

His song is also being played on the radio I heard with the swear word being sounded out.

@Wise Goldie Good job on the thread.

I think that song was on FIFA 21. Maybe that’s why I kept hearing it on FIFA videos…

thanks that mean alot:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest