The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Postgraduate application

Hi, does anyone know how long it takes to here back from Sheffield Hallam for postgrad application?

Cheers!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, does anyone know how long it takes to here back from Sheffield Hallam for postgrad application?

Cheers!

Hiya,

I'm not totally sure how our timeline works for postgraduate offers, and whether or not this differs from our undergraduate timeline. I have, however, found this article which may be helpful for you. Remember that every university differs in its application timelines, so just be patient and you will obviously receive a response in due time. In the unlikely event that you run into problems with this, you can call our Admissions Team.

I hope this helps, if even a little!
-Quinn
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Hello! I submitted my MSc Dietetics application on 24 February (which was last month) and received the interview invitation this Thursday (24 March), that's exactly a month later. I guess it might take a month or two for the academic office to assess your application. Hope this info helps!Good luck with your application and wish you all the best 🤩
It depends on the course and your start date. For my application, it took around 3 months for me to hear anything but my start date was January, my friend who was on the same course but the September start heard back exactly a week later.
I got accepted did anyone else get an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending