The Student Room Group

Help with my NEA coursework please !!

Hi can anyone do me a massive favour and read Through my coursework , many thanks
Original post by Fallon123
Hi can anyone do me a massive favour and read Through my coursework , many thanks

Hey is it aqa history coursework?
Reply 2
Original post by ameleagreen
Hey is it aqa history coursework?

Hi no sorry AQA English lit
Hi I did Alevel English lit last year and on AQA, I can read through it and give you feedback if you like

Hi can anyone do me a massive favour and read Through my coursework , many thank
Reply 4
Thag would be a massive help , can you send me a private message and I’ll send it over there , thanks
Reply 5

I'm doing my NEA too haha, struggling with it. I'd be happy to read yours if you want? :smile:.
Reply 6
Original post by ell.156
I'm doing my NEA too haha, struggling with it. I'd be happy to read yours if you want? :smile:.

hey i would love help on mine!! just starting today im stuck on two themes. one would be room by emma donough but not sure what non literary text to compare that too that would be good for language anaylsis. the other idea i had was the hate you give and comparing that to a article possibly about george floyd speaking about racially motivated attacks ?

Quick Reply

Latest