Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well well.../i've just been rejected by UCL though it was my 5th choice but still...a rejection is a rejection and that's my 2nd rejection...i've only had 2 offers so far
    well i just felt like telling you all...am I the only one who's been rejectd?

ReputationRep:
    Aww *hugs*

Well hopefully I'll get an offer there and you'll get LSE Then we'd both be happy getting our 2nd choices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    well well.../i've just been rejected by UCL though it was my 5th choice but still...a rejection is a rejection and that's my 2nd rejection...i've only had 2 offers so far
    I've been rejected too!

UCL was your fifth choice? That is really low! It was my 2nd/3rd choice (close with LSE).

If you don't mind me asking, what were your grades like? I'm trying to find the cause of my rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lottelo)
    I've been rejected too!

UCL was your fifth choice? That is really low! It was my 2nd/3rd choice (close with LSE).

If you don't mind me asking, what were your grades like? I'm trying to find the cause of my rejection.
    hey! im glad im not the only one! lol
    gcses : 5 A*, 3 As 1 B
    A level prediction: 5 As (history, maths, eng lit, french , spanish)
    hw about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Aww *hugs*

Well hopefully I'll get an offer there and you'll get LSE Then we'd both be happy getting our 2nd choices
    i hope so for you!!

ReputationRep:
    hey! im glad im not the only one! lol
    gcses : 5 A*, 3 As 1 B
    A level prediction: 5 As (history, maths, eng lit, french , spanish)
    hw about you?
    Astonishingly similar - 7A*, 3A, 1C (DT!!!)
    A/S: 5As ( but one general studies )

Hopefully we'll both get LSE offers, and I'll see you there!

ReputationRep:
    ~aww..sorry to hear that hun! it's THEIR loss i tell you! :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard)
    ~aww..sorry to hear that hun! it's THEIR loss i tell you! :aetsch:
    awww thanks! you really know how to make my day *hug*

ReputationRep:
    Astonishingly similar - 7A*, 3A, 1C (DT!!!)
    A/S: 5As ( but one general studies )

Hopefully we'll both get LSE offers, and I'll see you there!
    wow..I hope so babe! lol
    Where else haev you applied to and what offers/rejections so far?

ReputationRep:
    UCL are quite the *******s... :aetsch:

(Rejected, too).

No Law with a Year in Oz for me then, oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    UCL are quite the *******s... :aetsch:

(Rejected, too).

No Law with a Year in Oz for me then, oh well.
    They seem to be rejecting some brilliant applicants without interview. Maybe their admissions this year is 'eeeny, meanie, miney, mo'. :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    ~your'e prob right lottelo :rolleyes: so, mob..you heading to the land down-under then?? :p:

ReputationRep:
    They seem to be rejecting some brilliant applicants without interview. Maybe their admissions this year is 'eeeny, meanie, miney, mo'. :aetsch:
    Au contraire: I think that the reason will come soon enough...(January 31st!)

ReputationRep:
    ~your'e prob right lottelo :rolleyes: so, mob..you heading to the land down-under then?? :p:
    No - I'm not (that was the point of my post ).

I applied for Law with Another Legal System (Australia) at UCL. A guaranteed doss year in Sydney [for those lucky enough to get on the course!]

ReputationRep:
    ~sorry..not familiar with the uni courses up there
    Good Luck with it all though

EDIT: :eek: i missed my 700th post!

ReputationRep:
    ~sorry..not familiar with the uni courses up there
    Good Luck with it all though

EDIT: :eek: i missed my 700th post!
    Thank you & my apologies - I didn't read your signature & location.

So you're going to the Uni of NSW to study Law? Cool. I think that's where the UCL ppl, on the course which I mentioned, go to in year 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    Au contraire: I think that the reason will come soon enough...(January 31st!)
    Hmm, maybe. But I'm not convinced. This is still the pilot year. Anywho, an angry letter for the admissions tutors at UCL awaits.

ReputationRep:
    if UCL was your 5th choice, wat are ur other choices wild thing? I thought UCL was one of the best...

ReputationRep:
    ~nice :cool:
    though i was reading the prospectus earlier tonight and i only saw KCL--but then again it WAS 12am, time around which my eyes go blurry :boring: i'm hoping to apply for some o/s exchange in the 3rd year..i'm doing commerce/law btw

ReputationRep:
    ~nice :cool:
    though i was reading the prospectus earlier tonight and i only saw KCL--but then again it WAS 12am, time around which my eyes go blurry :boring: i'm hoping to apply for some o/s exchange in the 3rd year..i'm doing commerce/law btw
    Cool, have you applied to Melbourne? IIRC, Nottingham Law students have the option of going there for a year, if they come more or less top in 1st year exams.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 1, 2005

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.