2022 English lit gcse predictions

Watch this thread
Vcxvc
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
An inspector calls gcse english literature 2022 predictions?
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Well young/old generation and Gerald haven't been used recently so
Michael Kyle
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
2021 character was Gerald and the Inspector hasn't been asked as the character question yet ever, however they have mentioned the Inspector in the theme question (but that was 2017 so that was 5 years ago and yet again like I said that was theme not character). Regardless I think it will be the Inspector but definitely not Gerald because that was 2021 and I doubt Birling because that was 2020 but still could be him. For the theme I think it will be between Age or Class because 2021 was responsibility so it won't be that and 2020 was Gender so I doubt it would be that. Probably age in my opinion as I don't think there has been a theme question on age.
Too sum it all up in my opinion it will be the Inspector as the character and it will be Age as the theme.
rebekah089
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Which exam board are you talking about because it will be different for each.
Michael Kyle
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by rebekah089)
Which exam board are you talking about because it will be different for each.
aqa
Ben.titus123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What do u reckon Christmas carol could be on?
Will563458
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Michael Kyle)
2021 character was Gerald and the Inspector hasn't been asked as the character question yet ever, however they have mentioned the Inspector in the theme question (but that was 2017 so that was 5 years ago and yet again like I said that was theme not character). Regardless I think it will be the Inspector but definitely not Gerald because that was 2021 and I doubt Birling because that was 2020 but still could be him. For the theme I think it will be between Age or Class because 2021 was responsibility so it won't be that and 2020 was Gender so I doubt it would be that. Probably age in my opinion as I don't think there has been a theme question on age.
Too sum it all up in my opinion it will be the Inspector as the character and it will be Age as the theme.
yep exactly what i thought
AntneM
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Any ideas on othello cia
Last edited by AntneM; 1 month ago
AntneM
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Any ideas on othello
byronladdcarr
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Michael Kyle)
Hi, are you talking about AQA because I couldn't find 2021, was this a specially released exam paper or are you talking about a different exam board.

Thanks Byron
101Emma
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by byronladdcarr)
Hi, are you talking about AQA because I couldn't find 2021, was this a specially released exam paper or are you talking about a different exam board.

Thanks Byron
You can’t get 2021 because it was used for mocks so aqa locked it idk why
Michael Kyle
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 101Emma)
You can’t get 2021 because it was used for mocks so aqa locked it idk why
Teachers can login and access now
MannyT
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'll keep it short and sweet- the character is DEFINITELY going to be the inspector or Mrs Birling
The theme will DEFINITELY be society or age

(Original post by Vcxvc)
An inspector calls gcse english literature 2022 predictions?
leilaagdjdgsh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MannyT)
I'll keep it short and sweet- the character is DEFINITELY going to be the inspector or Mrs Birling
Why do you think this? is it more likely to be the Inspector or Mrs Birling? Thanku.
leilaagdjdgsh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Also do you have any predictions for A Christmas Carol?
MannyT
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by leilaagdjdgsh)
Why do you think this? is it more likely to be the Inspector or Mrs Birling? Thanku.
Gerald was last year- Birling is a chance but that directly ties in with society (and different generations)... Sheila has been asked multiple times but again, this is basically the age question. Mrs Birling is a chance as we havent had her since 2017... Inspector has never been asked about.
MannyT
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by leilaagdjdgsh)
Also do you have any predictions for A Christmas Carol?
I dont do A Christmas Carol...soz
WinnieJr
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Gerald was last year- Birling is a chance but that directly ties in with society (and different generations)... Sheila has been asked multiple times but again, this is basically the age question. Mrs Birling is a chance as we havent had her since 2017... Inspector has never been asked about.
What about Eva Smith/Daisy Renton herself?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.17%
As I expected (68)
31.78%
Harder (82)
38.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.74%

Watched Threads