Edexcel A Level Mathematics Paper 1: Pure Mathematics 1 9MA0 01 - 7 Jun 2022

Watch this thread
Poll: How did the Edexcel A Level Mathematics Paper 1 go for you?
Great! (292)
15.26%
Quite well (688)
35.96%
Not so good (692)
36.17%
Terrible! (241)
12.6%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago

Edexcel A Level Mathematics Paper 1: Pure Mathematics 1 9MA0 01 - 7 Jun 2022

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 7th June PM
Length: 2h

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Mythical Pingu; 2 months ago
peepeedd
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hi everyone
GST1_m4n543
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
here before the madness! How is everyone revision going for Maths? First exam is literally 10 weeks away!
anggg2
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Does anyone have the january 2022 papers for pure maths 2? if you do please share,trying to revise.
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
For A level maths edexcel

Iv noticed the past paper questions to be Significantly harder than the exam style questions in our text book

Like the textbook questions are extremely easy than pass papers

Idk if that just me
Abzdot
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 8728)
For A level maths edexcel

Iv noticed the past paper questions to be Significantly harder than the exam style questions in our text book

Like the textbook questions are extremely easy than pass papers

Idk if that just me
I agree with you. For my mock, I used the active learn textbook and was doing well, then got wrecked by the paper. Idk why they are so much easier. Perhaps it's because they're meant to teach you with simple examples rather than push
Dammie(grateful)
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I came here to work
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Abzdot)
I agree with you. For my mock, I used the active learn textbook and was doing well, then got wrecked by the paper. Idk why they are so much easier. Perhaps it's because they're meant to teach you with simple examples rather than push
I did the exact same thing !
Like there so much harder
Do you take edexcel ?
Idk what to do bcs there not many pass papers
Abzdot
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 8728)
I did the exact same thing !
Like there so much harder
Do you take edexcel ?
Idk what to do bcs there not many pass papers
I do edexcel
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I do edexcel
Same I do aswell … what have you been doing to revise … and are you in yr 13 ?
Abzdot
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 8728)
Same I do aswell … what have you been doing to revise … and are you in yr 13 ?
I’m in year 13, I just do loads of practice questions. Whatever I can find I do
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I’m in year 13, I just do loads of practice questions. Whatever I can find I do
Do you still use the text books or nah ?
smartalek22
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
How am I gonna survive this one
liamlarner
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
How is everyone I do A Level Maths and FM.

I am wondering what the proof will be on this paper like I hope it's not proof by contradiction
Dammie(grateful)
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Do people practice questions here
suppa hot
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
hi, how are you guys revising for maths. Can someone please suggest good websites with good past papers that are of a similar difficulty as the actual papers, thanks.
upomm1
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by suppa hot)
hi, how are you guys revising for maths. Can someone please suggest good websites with good past papers that are of a similar difficulty as the actual papers, thanks.
physicsandmathstutor has a lot of good resources both old and new spec
Hannah-k
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by anggg2)
Does anyone have the january 2022 papers for pure maths 2? if you do please share,trying to revise.
I actually do you still need them
anggg2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Hannah-k)
I actually do you still need them
yes please!
anggg2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by suppa hot)
maths made easy is a good one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.09%
As I expected (46)
33.33%
Harder (49)
35.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.07%

Watched Threads