The Student Room Group

Please help me revise

Hi to who ever out there , I could do with some help , I have 8 weeks till my GCSE start and I am struggling to revise I don’t have much time left and I don’t know how to revise the best for me I try to concentrate and I know that I need to but I lack any focus and when I do revise I can’t do more than 20 minutes before I can’t sit in my chair anymore someone tell me what to do please
Hello, i am about to write my year 9 Cambridge checkpoint exam but i am not sure i am ready and there is no going back. However, i would really appreciate if i can get useful resources to help me with maths and science for 2022 exam preparation. Sorry for not being able to help i am having the same issue best of luck though
Original post by Diamond42
Hi to who ever out there , I could do with some help , I have 8 weeks till my GCSE start and I am struggling to revise I don’t have much time left and I don’t know how to revise the best for me I try to concentrate and I know that I need to but I lack any focus and when I do revise I can’t do more than 20 minutes before I can’t sit in my chair anymore someone tell me what to do please

it depends. did you initially know the content and just need to refresh it in your memory? or do you need to learn it for the first time? i dont think theres enough time for you to maybe sit down and make flashcards or notes or anything like that. you can go onto cram.com and search up specific topics for your subject and exam board and specification and go through those. there are already some topics that have ready made flashcards. you can use seneca, its super fast and efficient. cognito is a great resource for science. theres lots of youtube channel that can help with science. (freesciencelessons, mrexham, cognito, fuseschool). maths genie and pearson are great for finding maths past papers. good luck.

also, for concentration you can maybe use white noise or certain binaural beat concentration thingies, im not 100% sure but Ive heard that those help with cocnentration.
best u can do rn and til exams is practice questions and go over questions u get wrong so u know how to improve on them in case those topics come up. if u need to go over a topic again, u still have time

soz edit i kinda read ur thing wrong but concentrating is hard - u can try using a pomodoro timer for 25mins and 5min breaks for 2 hours or howvere long u need, might help?
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending