This discussion is closed.
guest1984
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Keeping it real here

All my friends are guys, i only had guy friends in work, primary, secondary, college and uni'. I have no female friends..... :bebored:

Would you rather be a girl's guy? or a guy's guy??? :confused:
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'd rather just be myself personally than working hard to please others all the time. :rolleyes:
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
i'd rather just be myself personally than working hard to please others all the time. :rolleyes:
Same here
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
Keeping it real here

All my friends are guys, i only had guy friends in work, primary, secondary, college and uni'. I have no female friends..... :bebored:

Would you rather be a girl's guy? or a guy's guy??? :confused:
The trick, my friend, is to be a bit of both. Having friends of both sex is very important. If you actually want to talk about something serious, it's best to call a female friend who will go "Aww" and "hmm" thoughtfully... but if you want to take your mind off something, you need a group of male friends to go down the pub with. Some crude jokes, a few pints, a few games of pool topped off with some mindless drunken thugery. Nothing quite like it. In short - I prefer female company for conversation, and male company for having a laugh.

P.S. you should also think about finding yourself a gay friend. Gay guys know so many gorgeous girls, they're really invaluable.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Girls tend to make better friends because they tend to be more interested in you, all guys tend to care about is where their next .... is or pint of bear is coming from.

Mind you all girls care about it is what their make up looks like . It can be quite difficult to chat about technical stuff with girls though.

Anyway most my mates are guys but I have had female freiends. I don't try and pretend to be anything just me, the stresspot nagger who would be the boss from hell but gets the job done in time.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
The trick, my friend, is to be a bit of both. Having friends of both sex is very important. If you actually want to talk about something serious, it's best to call a female friend who will go "Aww" and "hmm" thoughtfully... but if you want to take your mind off something, you need a group of male friends to go down the pub with. Some crude jokes, a few pints, a few games of pool topped off with some mindless drunken thugery. Nothing quite like it. In short - I prefer female company for conversation, and male company for having a laugh.

P.S. you should also think about finding yourself a gay friend. Gay guys know so many gorgeous girls, they're really invaluable.
Lol try telling a guy anything serius they promptly change the subject and start talking about the latest V6 engine in the BMW 3 series or the new a new chipset that is being used in an Asus motherboard or somthing. :aetsch:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Lol try telling a guy anything serius they promptly change the subject and start talking about the latest V6 engine in the BMW 3 series or the new a new chipset that is being used in an Asus motherboard or somthing. :aetsch:
Unless we're drunk, in which case we can slur through conversations from attempted suicides to creationism.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My drunken conversations usualy ential me talking about how I am setting up the next Microsoft and all my mates will be made managers
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My drunken conversations usualy ential me talking about how I am setting up the next Microsoft and all my mates will be made managers
Really? Mine involve me buying our local and firing all of the old / male staff. I have such humble dreams.
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Warning: being a girl's guy can turn you into a girl yourself. Be half and half. Have guys and girls as friends, and you'll be happy
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
Warning: being a girl's guy can turn you into a girl yourself. Be half and half. Have guys and girls as friends, and you'll be happy
I suppose, there's a difference between being a girls' guy and a ladies' man... weird, since the literally mean the same thing
guest1984
Rep:
?
All me and my guy friends talk about is girls, music, sports and
guest1984
Rep:
?
huh :confused: , dude, your not keeping it real :p:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh yeah music is the usually the number one topic of conversation especialy if it concerns the Smiths or Joy Division.

Erm I wonder if I can get through the day without mentioning the Smiths again on this site

I am listening to Keane at the moment though.

Guys are better for talking about music with, but girls seem to increasingly improving their taste in music. Its a long way from when I was at school the girls like Destenys Child and Boyzone and the boys liked Oasis and Pulp.
guest1984
Rep:
?
Oh yeah music is the usually the number one topic of conversation especialy if it concerns the Smiths or Joy Division.

Erm I wonder if I can get through the day without mentioning the Smiths again on this site

I am listening to Keane at the moment though.

Guys are better for talking about music with, but girls seem to increasingly improving their taste in music. Its a long way from when I was at school the girls like Destenys Child and Boyzone and the boys liked Oasis and Pulp.
Smith who? Joe what?? keane??? i bet these are 70's band mate
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
All me and my guy friends talk about is girls, music, sports and
How can you talk about girls if you don't know any girls?

Girls are really cool to talk to. My gf knows more about music that most guys. I can have conversations about cars with her. They're far from just horses and make-up.
guest1984
Rep:
?
How can you talk about girls if you don't know any girls?

Girls are really cool to talk to. My gf knows more about music that most guys. I can have conversations about cars with her. They're far from just horses and make-up.
dude, i know my sister and mum :rolleyes: ....besides, you don't need to talk to girls to know about girls!!!!!!
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dude, i know my sister and mum :rolleyes: ....besides, you don't need to talk to girls to know about girls!!!!!!
Yes you do. Otherwise there's nothing to discuss.
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :secruity: I don't want any gay friends..........what happens if they spike my drink and try to ass pump me???!!! :eek: :mad:
Ha ha ha - Toy solider is right - you need gay friends if you have no females friends - they know all the hot chicks.......
But more to the point - how can you not have female friends????
guest1984
Rep:
?
(Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
Ha ha ha - Toy solider is right - you need gay friends if you have no females friends - they know all the hot chicks.......
But more to the point - how can you not have female friends????
LOL.....i have no female friends, 'cause i am too lazy to get their number, i diss them ........i am tight with my money , mate, i work hard for my money

Having a gay friend is embarrasing for me, i don't wanna be going to gay clubs, but your right, gay people know all the hot chicks :secruity:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.03%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.46%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (144)
38.92%
There's nothing they could do (109)
29.46%

Watched Threads