Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    well, dude, you must be a gay homo :cool: , we know your dad ass pumped you, after he couldn't ass pump his father.....

My advice, see a sex consultant and ask him to remove your penis, and make it into a vagina, so you can get more sex.......
    Did I hit a raw nerve?

It was actually a serious question, but perhaps by your pre-determined answer which conforms to the sort of extreme homophobic tendencies I would expect from someone who can't quite come to terms with their own sexuality, you've confirmed it.

ReputationRep:
    Keeping it real here

All my friends are guys, i only had guy friends in work, primary, secondary, college and uni'. I have no female friends..... :bebored:

Would you rather be a girl's guy? or a guy's guy??? :confused:
    I think both is the best option. Well because you're talking about friends, you could argue that it shouldn't really matter that much what gender they are. But then, there are some differences, so I say to add a bit of variety to you life, have both! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    i'd rather just be myself personally than working hard to please others all the time. :rolleyes:
    I agree with that, actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perplexed)
    Did I hit a raw nerve?

It was actually a serious question, but perhaps by your pre-determined answer which conforms to the sort of extreme homophobic tendencies I would expect from someone who can't quite come to terms with their own sexuality, you've confirmed it.
    dude, i just got 2 warning points because of you.....dude, you are just terrible....

well, think what you want dude,.....i don't care mate :aetsch: .....you opinion is as worthless.....

oh well, you better me careful otherwise i'll :secruity: YOU!!!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Guy's guy sorta friendships are weird... they involve a lot of hugging and touching but have absolutely no sexual feeling whatsoever. My mate craig is like that with me... I got scared when he offered to share his double bed when I stopped round his... I reluctantly had to agree to it... nothing happened (fortunately) but i just had to agree just to save face... you know how it it
    no, you could have just said no.. saying no isn't a bad thing you know

ReputationRep:
    dude, i just got 2 warning points because of you.....dude, you are just terrible....

well, think what you want dude,.....i don't care mate :aetsch: .....you opinion is as worthless.....

oh well, you better me careful otherwise i'll :secruity: YOU!!!!!! lol
    awww how come you've had 2 warning points? At least now you can join andrew2022's club
    ill give you a rep when i can...u could do with some positive rep :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    awww how come you've had 2 warning points? At least now you can join andrew2022's club
    ill give you a rep when i can...u could do with some positive rep :rolleyes:
    well, i made an offensive post about the preflexed guy.....well, he did call me a homosexual, dude, i need a sincere apology from him/her :mad:

Well, i am original dear, i don't wanna be part of any club

well, +VE rep is cool....but i don't really need it......i ain't into this whole popularity thing mate.....

anyway, thanks alot for your kindness and keeping it real, unlike some people in this Forum

ReputationRep:
    well, i made an offensive post about the preflexed guy.....well, he did call me a homosexual, dude, i need a sincere apology from him/her :mad:

Well, i am orginal dear, i don't wanna be part of any club

well, +VE rep is cool....but i don't really need it......i ain't into this whole popularity thing mate.....

anyway, thanks alot for your kindness and keeping it real, unlike some people in this Forum

but i thought people say you are gay? *confused*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    but i thought people say you are gay? *confused*
    dude, your just not serious man, just 'cause i don't try and cyber with chicks on here doesn't make me gay!!!!!

Also, just 'cause i look like William Hung, doesn't make me gay either.....!!!!

Anyway, you seem cool.....dunno why the girls on here don't like you......

oh well , you can just play :bebored: by yourself!!!

P.S - I am 110% straight

ReputationRep:
    but i don't really need it......i ain't into this whole popularity thing mate.....
    hey! i don't know why everybody's taking it up on you:confused: anyways if you don't want it then that's ok...i'll give it to ramroff...promised him

ReputationRep:
    [guest1984]dunno why the girls on here don't like you......
    I like hime!!!!

[guest1984]P.S - I am 110% straight
    even if you weren't we'd still love you!!

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that YOU think you don't get on with girls? Are you insecure about that hmm

ReputationRep:
    I like hime!!!!

even if you weren't we'd still love you!!

here have a rose *hands rose*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackmarket Boy)
    Why is it that YOU think you don't get on with girls? Are you insecure about that hmm
    Very good question, you deserve +VE Rep...they say i chat too much

oh well.....

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    here have a rose *hands rose*
    :angel: thank you *accepts roses*

ReputationRep:
    Very good question, you deserve +VE Rep...they say i chat too much

oh well.....

:confused:
    so have you ever had a girlfriend, or been with a girl?

ReputationRep:
    so have you ever had a girlfriend, or been with a girl?
    he answered it before...no.
    But that's ok...it's hard to find someone you like unless you're like ramroff and shag everything that moves :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    he answered it before...no.
    But that's ok...it's hard to find someone you like unless you're like ramroff and shag everything that moves :rolleyes:
    everything female and above 15 :p: and hey whats wrong with that, everybody's happy!

ReputationRep:
    everything female and above 15 :p: and hey whats wrong with that, everybody's happy!
    does that include old ladies then?

ReputationRep:
    hahaha :rofl:..well..i don't know but forget it :p:
    Im off to do hw....good night babes :wavey:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.