Studying Midwifery

Watch this thread
University of Bradford
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Midwifery is a rewarding career. As a registered midwife you will be in the unique position to provide personalised care to women and their families from conception, antenatally, during labour and through to the postnatal period. This privilege can make a positive societal impact.

We offer two midwifery courses:

BSc (Hons) Midwifery Studies - for those studying a degree for the first time.
MSc Midwifery Studies - designed for those who have already graduated from a first degree and who are looking to change direction and return to university to train for a career as a midwife.

Our students, with the support of experienced midwife lecturers and placement mentors, develop the competencies and essential skills required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (both courses are approved by the NMC), allowing you to apply for registration as a midwife on graduation and enter clinical practice.

Name:  5627-720x479.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  35.6 KB
University of Bradford
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Do you have any questions about our Midwifery courses?

Becky
Syne1
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello Becky,I am already in the Uk.Hcpc registered biomedical scientist .Please can I apply for the MSc In midwifery even as an international student.Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads