The Student Room Group

What do you eat for Breakfast? 🥞

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Nothing, I have never been a breakfast person. Sometimes when I was still at primary I'd have a mince pie in the morning as a bit of a treat but that was only occasional and over a decade ago.

If I eat then it's snack stuff or leftovers that I want.
Protein shake
I usually blitz some oats, bananas, oat milk, peanut butter and a scoop of vanilla plant based powder for a shake. I sometimes add some chia seeds or dates too.

Then as a small pre-lunch I go for a small itsu satay noodle pot to tick me over into the afternoon.
Soup
Original post by Honey57
Also I could talk about boiled Sheeps head with its hooves and chickpeas. The tongue is the best part and the only part I eat. Yes it’s a breakfast :smile:

the eyeballs are nice as well... a bit like hard boiled eggs :h:
Original post by the bear
the eyeballs are nice as well... a bit like hard boiled eggs :h:

😂😂😂 that’s my parents favourite part
Original post by Honey57
😂😂😂 that’s my parents favourite part

you can dip a piece of toast in them :drool:
Porridge, banana, maybe yoghurt

Simple but something to look forward to
you can dip a piece of toast in them :drool:

OOOOOOO yessssss finally someone who can agree with me I said this once at School and the amount of comments I got saying I am weird for that was insane :biggrin: give me a HIGH 5 Bear!
oats, milk, frozen berries. microwave it.
instant coffee
Original post by GWhitney
oats, milk, frozen berries. microwave it.
instant coffee

Straight to the point I like it :biggrin:
Nothing usually, except a big glass of water.

On rarer occasions, a warm pain au chocolat and a banana from the college cafeteria at uni.
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
OOOOOOO yessssss finally someone who can agree with me I said this once at School and the amount of comments I got saying I am weird for that was insane :biggrin: give me a HIGH 5 Bear!

:five:
Original post by studygirl388
Nothing usually, except a big glass of water.

On rarer occasions, a warm pain au chocolat and a banana from the college cafeteria at uni.

Ooo another Pain au chocolat fan with a classic Banana :redface:
I can't wait to have Breakfast at Uni next September lol :biggrin:
:five:

:redface: :shakehand:
Original post by tinyperson
It varies. But this is what I eat every week

Scrambled eggs or toast
Fruit
A sandwich
A banana
Pancakes
Muffin
Sausage rolls
Cheese

I read that and thought you ate all of that every day :rofl:
Original post by Il1L
I read that and thought you ate all of that every day :rofl:

I would love to eat that every morning myself :redface:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Hello everyone! :u:
What is your usual Breakfast you make or have every morning? Do you switch it up everyday :awesome: or have the same thing 7 days a week :closedeyes:?

So far I have been a big fan of Strawberry Jam on Toast (Lightly Toasted) with a glass of Apple Juice or Orange Juice depending on how I am feeling! :h:

Usually cereal, toast, scrambled eggs, or pancakes. Recently though I have been making a lot of smoothies as they are quite healthy and very filling for me : ) Most of the time I don't even have breakfast as I am in a rush for school, but smoothies are very easy for me to make and I can take them on the go to school.
i love full english so much, and waffles
but I usually just have cereal and coffee
Original post by vvixtasy
Usually cereal, toast, scrambled eggs, or pancakes. Recently though I have been making a lot of smoothies as they are quite healthy and very filling for me : ) Most of the time I don't even have breakfast as I am in a rush for school, but smoothies are very easy for me to make and I can take them on the go to school.

Ooo that's a smart idea I haven't ever considered smoothies for breakfast :biggrin: what type of Smoothies do you go for and which Fruits?
Can't go wrong with Scambled Eggs & Pancakes oof :smile:

Quick Reply