REDUCED PRICE large studio close to scape bloomsbury and ucl.

Watch this thread
aestudent
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
REDUCED PRICEHi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a Large Studio at Scape Kings CrossContract Dates: 1st of April 2022- 3rd of September 2022Rent: £370 (£549 on the Scape website)Features:- All bills included: heating, electric, and wifi.- private kitchen- private bathroom- high floor- double bed- a large desk- 2 window seats- a table- hidden storage under bed-great location close to ucl, kcl and lse.Building facilities:-Laundry room-Access to gym-Access to cinema room-Study spaces-Shared kitchen-Lounge areas-24/7 ReceptionIf interested, or know someone who might be message me I can give you any more information and more pictures and videos!
workhard100%
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by aestudent)
REDUCED PRICEHi, I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a Large Studio at Scape Kings CrossContract Dates: 1st of April 2022- 3rd of September 2022Rent: £370 (£549 on the Scape website)Features:- All bills included: heating, electric, and wifi.- private kitchen- private bathroom- high floor- double bed- a large desk- 2 window seats- a table- hidden storage under bed-great location close to ucl, kcl and lse.Building facilities:-Laundry room-Access to gym-Access to cinema room-Study spaces-Shared kitchen-Lounge areas-24/7 ReceptionIf interested, or know someone who might be message me I can give you any more information and more pictures and videos!
I am interested
workhard100%
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by workhard100%)
I am interested
sent you a pm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (34)
26.56%
As I expected (44)
34.38%
Harder (43)
33.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.47%

Watched Threads