The TSR Drinking Games Thread! Watch

This discussion is closed.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
this is the thread to outline your favourite drinking games!

We normally play quite a few simultaneously; see below:

Gentleman's Drinking Rules
Required: a group of players all sitting around a table, with an alcoholic beverage.

• All drinks must be not be placed within a double fingered length of the edge of the table. Any such drinks discovered by other players are described to be 'dangerous'

• Wrong handed consumption only (so drinking with left hand if right handed, etc). an alternative is to drink with your right hand if the long hand of the clock is on the right hand side of 12, and so on.

• No mentioning the D-word (drink). An acceptable alternative would be 'consume' or 'beverage'.

• Players may only be addressed as Mr (first name) if male, and Mrs/Miss (first name) if female.

• No swearing

Infringement of any of the above rules result in consumption of a number of fingers of their drink (see below)

There shall be a Mr/Miss/Mrs Chairman, and a Mr/Miss/Mrs Weights & Measures. They are to be addressed by their correct title only, not their own names. The chairman has the ultimate power over all playing, and can decide who has infringed against the rules, who is allowed to use the toilet, as well as being allowed to make up new rules. Mr/Miss Weights & Measures shall decide the punishment of how many fingers are to be consumed. One other play may be nominated to decide punishments for Weights and Measures.
4Ed
Rep:
?
Thumbmaster
One player shall be nominated as 'Thumbmaster'.
When he/she puts his right/left/both thumbs on the table, all others must follow suit. The last player to do so is to be punished. Thumbs cannot be placed on the table befroe the Thumbmaster does so.
4Ed
Rep:
?
Freezemaster
One player shall be nominated as 'Freezemaster'.
When he/she freezes, all others must follow suit. The last player to do so is to be punished.
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Heres my fave drinking game:
Buy a shot
Down it
Buy another shot
Down it
(Repeat until everything goes fuzzy and you can't remember your own name)
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
Buy a shot
Down it
Buy another shot
Down it
Yeah sounds similar to mine

Except the fuzziness/forgetfulness thing... never happens to me no matter how many shots I drink
KingAS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Buy a shot
Down it
Buy another shot
Down it
haha
beer bongs rule too!! the work best with those long pipes and a one storey building... really messes u up :aetsch:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOTR Drinking game

Watch LOTR (any or all of them) and take a shot of vodka everytime you see/hear the rin g

Truth, Dare or Strip

Basicly truth or dare with an extra options - strip
oh and you have to have a shot each go........tis fun
4Ed
Rep:
?
The game between 20 and 22 (ie 21)
Nobody is allowed to say the number 21.

The player who starts off the game says 'I propose a game of 3 times 7' or any other game title which implies 21 (such as 'a number between 20 and 22'). 'To my left/right, 1'.

The next player in the direction nominated has to say the next number in sequence, and so on. The player who ends up saying 21 has to consume their beverage, and he/she kicks off the game again.

Special rules:
Once the game is started, a player may say two numbers in succession (eg 2, 3) in which case, the sequence reverses direction. Or the player may say three numbers in succession (eg 2,3,4) in which case, the next player is skipped and the one after him/her has to continue the game.
There can be no successive repeated 'special', ie two players next to each other in sequence cannot both say two numbers each, or three numbers each.

Any player who reaches 21, says the wrong number, or fails to say anything must consume.

If and only if the game reaches 21, the player who said 21 is allowed to make up a new rule. Eg replace multiples of a number by a word or action, and so on.
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
The game between 20 and 22 (ie 21)
Nobody is allowed to say the number 21.

The player who starts off the game says 'I propose a game of 3 times 7' or any other game title which implies 21 (such as 'a number between 20 and 22'). 'To my left/right, 1'.

The next player in the direction nominated has to say the next number in sequence, and so on. The player who ends up saying 21 has to consume their beverage, and he/she kicks off the game again.

Special rules:
Once the game is started, a player may say two numbers in succession (eg 2, 3) in which case, the sequence reverses direction. Or the player may say three numbers in succession (eg 2,3,4) in which case, the next player is skipped and the one after him/her has to continue the game.
There can be no successive repeated 'special', ie two players next to each other in sequence cannot both say two numbers each, or three numbers each.

Any player who reaches 21, says the wrong number, or fails to say anything must consume.

If and only if the game reaches 21, the player who said 21 is allowed to make up a new rule. Eg replace multiples of a number by a word or action, and so on.
I don't understand that game when I'm sober, how the hell that'd work with pissed people, I'll never know!
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Buy a shot
Down it
Buy another shot
Down it
That works for me and all my mates aswell.....

Tequila then black vodka some more tequila and maybe some aftershock.......
4Ed
Rep:
?
Weatherman
One player shall be nominated as the weatherman/woman, who decides which players get to visit the toilet.
A player wishing to frequent the bathroom must ask the weatherman/woman what the weather is like, and the weatherman may respond 'It is sunny for Mr/Mrs (first name)' in which case the player not go, or 'It is raining for Mr/Mrs (first name)' in which case they player can visit the toilet.

The weatherperson may also declare it to be raining for all, in which case everyone may visit the toilet.
4Ed
Rep:
?
I don't understand that game when I'm sober, how the hell that'd work with pissed people, I'll never know!
which bit dya not get?
u just go round the table saying 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

if someone says 2 numbers, then u change direction.

if someone says 3 numbers, then u skip a person.
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
which bit dya not get?
u just go round the table saying 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

if someone says 2 numbers, then u change direction.

if someone says 3 numbers, then u skip a person.
Drinking and maths, no matter how simple, are not a good combination!
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've never...

One person starts by saying something they've never done e.g. "I've never dyed my hair". If anybody else has ever dyed their hair, they have to drink. If no one else has dyed their hair either, the person that started drinkins.

Next person's turn to say something they've never done.

Obviously, it's a bit dirtier than things like "I've never dyed my hair"
4Ed
Rep:
?
The Boat Race
A relay drinking game. Two teams all with similar alcoholic drinks, and start standing up. When each drink is finished, the player must sit down and put the beer glass/shot glass upside down on his/her head. The next player may only start once the last one has finished with the above actions
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I like the little electronic shot game you get from the gadget shot... the one that times you taking a shot (from the glass being lifted to the glass being put down again empty). It's hilarious when some lightweight takes ages, and you're like "woooow... 23 seconds". My best is 1.64 seconds.

You can play it like the slowest has to down their drink, but I don't personally see that as a punishment.

Also, I quite like "the alcopop downing game" - in which you buy a really gay alcopop, and use the "straw trick" to drink it as fast as possible. My PB is a 330ml green reef, downed in just under 2.5 seconds.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fuzzy Duck

Players all sit in a circle. Play starts by someone saying 'Fuzzy Duck', and then this is repeated by the player to the right, and then continues going round the circle with everybody saying 'Fuzzy Duck' until one player (and it can be any player) says "Does he?", in which case the direction reverses and the player to the left must say "Ducky Fuzz", and this carries on around the circle. If anyone gets it wrong, or says "Duzzy F**k", then they must drink a shot and play resumes. As you get more drunk, you'll find it more and more difficult to say the right thing, so end up drinking more.

This game is only fun for so long though, it needs to be inter-mingled with other drinking games to make it good (for example, play one game and then have a 5 minute round of Fuzzy Duck, then play something else).
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We have something which is rather dangerous to help us play drinking games. It's a weird electric shock machine where you all have to hold onto a handle with a button and wait for the light to come on. As soon as it does you press your button. The person with the slowest responses gets shocked and has to drink. Best to play this when you're not the most drunk person there (they just get shocked and have to drink and shocked and have to drink..)

It's fun, but requires the correct equipment.

edit: if you press it before the light comes on you get shocked as well
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i played that thing once blissy, but we played it a little differently and with errr naughtier consequences (i'll let you picture it)

where did you get your "shocking machine" from???
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads