HMRC Income Variance Exception

Watch this thread
lwnr
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
hello, i am in the process of applying for my student loan and I have Entered my bank account details, Sent my identity evidence, Entered my National Insurance number, And have got my parents to fill in the required sections however it is asking for one of my parent's HMRC Income Variance Exception. what does this mean and how is it completed
Amy SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by lwnr)
hello, i am in the process of applying for my student loan and I have Entered my bank account details, Sent my identity evidence, Entered my National Insurance number, And have got my parents to fill in the required sections however it is asking for one of my parent's HMRC Income Variance Exception. what does this mean and how is it completed
Hi,

This is processed automatically by our assessors.

Thanks, Amy
Jewellx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello ,student finance.my father submitted his financial information form online but mistakenly did not add his income. but then he quickly uploaded a pff2 form to correct the mistake. now it says Income Variance exception. and basic mantianance loan. will student fiance reassess my application to the full amount mantiainance loan?
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Jewellx)
Hello ,student finance.my father submitted his financial information form online but mistakenly did not add his income. but then he quickly uploaded a pff2 form to correct the mistake. now it says Income Variance exception. and basic mantianance loan. will student fiance reassess my application to the full amount mantiainance loan?
Hi there,

We will reassess the application when we go to process the new PFF2 Form. Once approved, this will reflect online and you will be sent new paperwork in the post.

Thanks,
Claire
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
25.61%
As I expected (24)
29.27%
Harder (31)
37.8%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
7.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed