The Student Room Group

What do you wear at the gym or to workout?

Mostly I use the pool so I just wear swimming trunks and goggles. When I'm skiing i of course wear ski gear and when i used to rock climb I'd wear jeans so I didn't scrape my skin on the wall.

What do you guys and girls wear when you're at the gym or doing other types of workouts? Also do you change what you're wearing depending on the season and weather for instance do you wear like tracksuit bottoms or leggings in the winter and then shorts or something in the summer or what?
Gyms are usually climate controlled so the season doesn't really matter. I just wear some shorts and a t-shirt I got from a sale at sports direct. Sometimes I wear a hoodie, depends how I'm feeling.

Honestly, at the end of the day wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Almost everyone else at the gym is either too busy working out, vibing to their music, or flexing in the mirrors to pay attention to what your wearing.
Tankini set or tracksuit and hoodie.
What kind of gym do you go to that has a ski slope??
Original post by artful_lounger

Probably this one in Surrey.
Sport shorts and a either a lifting t shirt or vest top to show off the gains lol
Original post by artful_lounger

Well it's closed now but i used to be an instructor an John Nike Leisuresport Bracknell this is the story about the closure they cite the pandemic but the writing had been on the wall for a while. it looked like this.
Old t shirts, although I swim so usually it’s aquashorts and nothing else. Don’t understand people who spend £100s on something that’s going to get ruined.
Suit and tie

Quick Reply