The Student Room Group

Transport for London (TFL) Graduate Scheme 2022

Hi everyone,

The TFL graduate scheme has just opened up recently. I havent seen a thread for this yet so I though I'd get the ball rolling. Good luck to you all!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abzino1
Hi everyone,

The TFL graduate scheme has just opened up recently. I havent seen a thread for this yet so I though I'd get the ball rolling. Good luck to you all!!

Yep, im hoping to apply today to the Technology Analyst Role. Wby?
Reply 2
Original post by BillBob2
Yep, im hoping to apply today to the Technology Analyst Role. Wby?

I will be going for General Management. Dont know why but I feel as though its going to be quite a popular choice.
Reply 3
Hey, applied for the software development yesterday and did the online assessment. Good luck to everyone :smile:
Original post by zazzooo
Hey, applied for the software development yesterday and did the online assessment. Good luck to everyone :smile:

Just wondering did you also upload a cover letter? or just the CV
Reply 5
Just wondering did you also upload a cover letter? or just the CV

I uploaded just a CV
Reply 6
Same, I only uploaded my CV. Find it abit weird that they ask us to enter our work experiences and qualifications right after that lol.
Hey I applied for finance and did the online assessment yesterday, good luck to everyone !
(edited 1 year ago)
(Original post by Cocostar290)
Hey I applied for finance and did the online assessment yesterday, good luck to everyone !

How long after applying did you receive the link to do the online assessment? I applied on the 3rd of April. Still haven't received anything.
Reply 9

How long after applying did you receive the link to do the online assessment? I applied on the 3rd of April. Still haven't received anything.

I did General Management and received it straight away. I doubt it should take long since theres nothing for them to assess. Maybe double check your spam to see if its there?
Reply 10
Just completed the first online assessment, im so sick and tired of Captivate 😂.
Hey guys, did any of you already hear something back after completing Stage 1 of the assessment? I did it last week and I read in the email I would hear something back within 7 days. However, this did not happen yet.

Hey, I receive it straight after I completed the application form. If it’s not in your spam/junk go in the portal it should have the link there. If not contact them because you have 7days to complete it
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Railwaynerd
Hey guys, did any of you already hear something back after completing Stage 1 of the assessment? I did it last week and I read in the email I would hear something back within 7 days. However, this did not happen yet.

I haven’t, only got the feedback - in my email it said I would hear within 2 weeks !
Reply 14
Have to say I really disagree with my lowest scoring strength. Completely inaccurate in my opinion. I literally chose all the answers that were the opposite of what the feedback suggested lol.
Original post by Abzino1
Have to say I really disagree with my lowest scoring strength. Completely inaccurate in my opinion. I literally chose all the answers that were the opposite of what the feedback suggested lol.

Omg I feel the same way ! 😂
Original post by Abzino1

Absolutely the same here. I did not recognise the feedback at all.
anyone procurement?
Anyone already has some results or news?
Original post by Railwaynerd
Anyone already has some results or news?

Still waiting on the next stage of this particular scheme. (management)

Quick Reply

Latest