The Student Room Group

Biology essay on homeostasis

Hi, I’m doing an essay titled: Why homeostasis is an essential part of life. (25 marks).

I’ve so far written about processes occurring in homeostasis such as blood glucose, enzymes, ph, adh, blood water potential and explained their importances. What else am I able to add? Can I add things from other parts of the spec ?

Any help is appreciated ☺️
Reply 1
Original post by Mimixoooxox
Hi, I’m doing an essay titled: Why homeostasis is an essential part of life. (25 marks).

I’ve so far written about processes occurring in homeostasis such as blood glucose, enzymes, ph, adh, blood water potential and explained their importances. What else am I able to add? Can I add things from other parts of the spec ?

Any help is appreciated ☺️

There are so many biological processes that are regulated by negative feedback, many of which you have already mentioned. Others include temperature control (thermoregulation), blood pressure, blood potassium (and other electrolytes) concentration.
Reply 2
Original post by Jpw1097
There are so many biological processes that are regulated by negative feedback, many of which you have already mentioned. Others include temperature control (thermoregulation), blood pressure, blood potassium (and other electrolytes) concentration.

Thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending