The Student Room Group

2 Months to learn these subjects

I'm studying AQA A-Level Maths Physics and Further Maths from home. I've got through half of maths content, I have 4 (including option) topics of physics left and then basically all of further maths. I would like to get the exams out the way and sit them this year but is this realistic given I've got 2 months to get through this content? I work some random days but nothing which would affect study/revision time much.
Original post by 10Ten
I'm studying AQA A-Level Maths Physics and Further Maths from home. I've got through half of maths content, I have 4 (including option) topics of physics left and then basically all of further maths. I would like to get the exams out the way and sit them this year but is this realistic given I've got 2 months to get through this content? I work some random days but nothing which would affect study/revision time much.

It does sound quite challenging in all honesty and you could risk burning out.

It may be worth solely focusing on one subject if you do want to sit an exam this summer? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by TriplexA
It does sound quite challenging in all honesty and you could risk burning out.

It may be worth solely focusing on one subject if you do want to sit an exam this summer? :smile:

Thanks for your answer.
Well Further maths would be the most difficult. So I think I would want to do at least Maths and Physics.
Definitely possible considering you've got nothing else to do and you will be doing the studying full time. Just put the grind in, you will smash it. Always gotta have a positive mindset and keep it up.
Original post by 10Ten

Heya! That sounds very stressfull, please remember to take breaks and now overload yourself with work! I think that if you create a timetable with revision for yourself then you should be able to do the exams :smile: Have you identified what kind of revision style best suits you? Personally I'm a practical learning so for maths I had to do lots of maths past papers which really helped me find the best approach for my revision!
Hope this helps! Good luck for your exams!
Milena G.
UCL PFE
www.medicmind.co.uk

Quick Reply

Latest