The Student Room Group

Royal Holloway or University of Kent for Cyber/Information Security?

Guys, I've got offer letter from both the Royal Holloway and the University of Kent for Cyber/Information Security Postgraduate. Which one do you think would be a better choice considering student life, part-time work and future career opportunities?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Hey,
I applied to Royal holloway and haven’t heard back. Please when did you apply and when did you hear back.?
Reply 2
Original post by Teee_ade
Hey,
I applied to Royal holloway and haven’t heard back. Please when did you apply and when did you hear back.?

Hey,

I applied on 1st March and got my unconditional offer on the 25th March. When did you apply?

Also, please check inside the Engage2Serve portal. Sometimes their emails don’t appear in the inbox.
I applied on the 26th of February and ill check that now.
Thank you
Reply 4
I applied on the 26th of February and ill check that now.
Thank you

Any luck?
Original post by SplintX
Any luck?

I haven’t gotten an update on it either
Reply 6
@Teee_ade Try sending an email to them. I'm not sure on which criteria they prioritize the applications. I literally didn't do anything but wait. Seems like I got lucky or fell into their priority criteria somehow.

Back to the original question, would you prefer Kent over Royal Holloway for Cyber Security?
Yeahh I did
They said in two weeks
I’ve heard really good things about Royal Holloway and cyber security is a really nice program
Reply 8
Yeahh I did
They said in two weeks
I’ve heard really good things about Royal Holloway and cyber security is a really nice program

Thanks and best of luck.
Original post by SplintX
Thanks and best of luck.

Good luck on choosing. If you go to Royal holloway and I get in, it would be nice to know someone there.
Reply 10
Good luck on choosing. If you go to Royal holloway and I get in, it would be nice to know someone there.

Definitely. I'll let you know here if I finally get into the RH. Do the same.
Original post by SplintX
Definitely. I'll let you know here if I finally get into the RH. Do the same.

Yeah. Definitely.

Quick Reply

Latest