The Student Room Group

Should I study in Germany?

I know that Germany has low tuition fees or no tuition fees, so I was thinking of applying there at TUM or University of Berlin. Can someone tell me if it's a good idea and help me with application process? Also I just started learning German.
Tum is one of the world's top universities so going there would be a good consideration, so is uob. I'd advise to check if your university/colg offers exchange programs to study there or better yet check out the uni page as they have all the information you might need before and after applying.
Original post by Anonymous
I know that Germany has low tuition fees or no tuition fees, so I was thinking of applying there at TUM or University of Berlin. Can someone tell me if it's a good idea and help me with application process? Also I just started learning German.

TUM and LMU in Munich have a good international reputation, the latter is known for good faculties in natural sciences. It makes sense to think about it when you learn German.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

How old are you, where are you from, what are your qualifications?

Most likely those universities have sites dedicated to helping international students apply. You should check them out. Munich and Berlin are quite different and in very different regions of Germany, is this a consideration for you at all?

Quick Reply

Latest