The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham University Housing

Hi everyone!
I'm a first-year student at Durham University due to be living with some friends I made during freshers week next year. However, I've made the decision that I would rather live alone next year so if there is anyone who is yet to find housing for next year, feel free to reply to this thread or get in to contact with me :smile:
Tash.
Original post by tdeacon17
Hi everyone!
I'm a first-year student at Durham University due to be living with some friends I made during freshers week next year. However, I've made the decision that I would rather live alone next year so if there is anyone who is yet to find housing for next year, feel free to reply to this thread or get in to contact with me :smile:
Tash.

Hi Tash,

Hope your housing search is going well! Hopefully, you'll get some replies from this thread. I also recommend joining the Facebook groups Durham Uni Find a Housemate and Overheard at Durham Uni! Lots of people are looking for housemates and they are good platforms to meet likeminded people :smile:

-Lamesha (Official DU Rep)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Durham Students
Hi Tash,

Hope your housing search is going well! Hopefully, you'll get some replies from this thread. I also recommend joining the Facebook groups Durham Uni Find a Housemate and Overheard at Durham Uni! Lots of people are looking for housemates and they are good platforms to meet likeminded people :smile:

-Lamesha (Official DU Rep)

Hi,

Thank you! I have joined the 'Find a Housemate' group and I'm hopeful someone will reply. Hoping that it isn't too late to find someone.

Tash.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending