sophieblakemore
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
its nearly april we started epq in september and ive dopne next to nothing. im really stressed about it and instead of doing it i just panic. i think id like to do my epq on maths as i want to do that at uni. id like to do complex numbers maybe but is that a big enough topic with enough research for an epq
sophieblakemore
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
pls help!!!!!!
sophieblakemore
Rep:
guys im serious im in trouble
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Err, 10 minutes and you're already bumping (twice)? A quick google gave things like
https://sites.google.com/site/anepqo...exnumbers/home
but there are many aspects of complex numbers you could look at.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sophieblakemore)
its nearly april we started epq in september and ive dopne next to nothing. im really stressed about it and instead of doing it i just panic. i think id like to do my epq on maths as i want to do that at uni. id like to do complex numbers maybe but is that a big enough topic with enough research for an epq
Hey,
I think the best thing to do would be try setting yourself small and achievable goals so you can feel a sense of achievement as you worth through them. For example, writing an intro of finding your statistics. As long as you have an idea of your question it's ok to finalise that last once you have a much clearer outline. Also maybe talk to your supervisor and explain what's going on so they can help you or try asking your friends or other members of staff for help or to help you focus.
Hope this helps,
Eleanor
-Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
17.09%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (30)
25.64%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (63)
53.85%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.42%

Watched Threads