The Student Room Group

🎥 All time favourite Netflix show/movie? 🍿

What is your all time favourite Show or Movie that has been on Netflix? If you do not use Netflix you can still answer :biggrin:

My favourite series right now is: 'A love so Beautiful' which is a K Drama it's absolutely adorable :colondollar: and I am a sucker for romance series and movies! :h:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

That’s tricky to pick a favourite. Currently I’m enjoying any comedy including action comedy or romantic comedy. Thrillers are also good. I tend to watch with a good movie cast though too. I’m not in K drama’s much but I’ve heard good things about them. Brigerton is a big series now but I’m not into period dramas.
Reply 2
mines that /"girl through the window" or someat like that watched it 3 timessss
Original post by twentystraveller
That’s tricky to pick a favourite. Currently I’m enjoying any comedy including action comedy or romantic comedy. Thrillers are also good. I tend to watch with a good movie cast though too. I’m not in K drama’s much but I’ve heard good things about them. Brigerton is a big series now but I’m not into period dramas.

You should give K Dramas a chance :smile: I can give you a ton of recommendations if you like but give:My ID is Gangnam Beauty a chance it has such an interesting story to it :smile:
Original post by R_A07
mines that /"girl through the window" or someat like that watched it 3 timessss

I would think you would know the title name after watching it 3 times :sad:
But wow 3 times :redface: I haven't ever watched a series twice after the first time :biggrin:
Reply 5
haha just checked and its right but its a movie not a series :smile:
never really got into k dramas more into turkish series--- which other ones do u recommend---i did enjoy crash landing on u(lol i think thats wat its called)
(edited 2 years ago)
money heist!
The Witcher
Original post by R_A07
haha just checked and its right but its a movie not a series :smile:
never really got into k dramas more into turkish series--- which other ones do u recommend---i did enjoy crash landing on u(lol i think thats wat its called)

Sounds fab :smile: well a Movie or Show any works :biggrin:
As for K Dramas apart from: My ID is Gangnam Beauty
You could try Vincenzo which is the favourite of this girl I know and she has taste :biggrin:
My recommendations are just romance ones in all honesty :redface:
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
money heist!

Ooo I need to start that the costumes look so cool :cool:
Original post by Jonathanツ
The Witcher

I heard that's a bit of a drag? Or not really? :confused:
(edited 2 years ago)
I was going to say Julie and the phantoms, but it only has one series and I haven't rewatched it in a while, and the only other thing I'm watching is the cuphead show bc I liked the game
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Ooo I need to start that the costumes look so cool :cool:

yea u should! best series hands down
Original post by AndreaSonic2
I was going to say Julie and the phantoms, but it only has one series and I haven't rewatched it in a while, and the only other thing I'm watching is the cuphead show bc I liked the game

Both very good :biggrin: I am surprised a person on here has watched Julie & the Phantoms! Carrie is just something else :colondollar:
yea u should! best series hands down

Okay just because you mentioned it I will watch 1 episode tomorrow morning before the Work Party :biggrin:
Okay just because you mentioned it I will watch 1 episode tomorrow morning before the Work Party :biggrin:

yesss, make sure u tell me what u think (:
suits is very good
yesss, make sure u tell me what u think (:

If I don't respond tomorrow give me a little ping :smile: I will defo let you know how it is :biggrin:
Original post by dr.futureme
suits is very good

Meghan is also very good :colondollar: but yes Suits is a great series :biggrin: would you say that's your all time fave though?
Both very good :biggrin: I am surprised a person on here has watched Julie & the Phantoms! Carrie is just something else :colondollar:

Carrie annoys me but her songs just give me a confidence boost, love Caleb's songs too

Quick Reply

Latest