The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Geography Paper 2 9GE0 02 - 8 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diyamistry
Honestly, we’re not catching any breaks during that exam😭😭😭

Yes, definitely😭. The exam hasn't even started and I can’t wait for it to be over! It's so annoying how tight for time these exams are; won't even have time to take a sip of water 😭😭
Original post by Jessi2004
The exam hasn't even started and I can’t wait for it to be over! It's so annoying how tight for time these exams are; won't even have time to take a sip of water 😭😭

Literally! It's just constant, non-stop writing 😫
I'm so scared about this exam. At least for paper 1, I went in knowing my stuff but this paper is stressing me out! Really hoping the questions are nice. Good luck everyone, I hope it goes well for all of us!

Superpowers are scaring meeee!!!!! ahhhh..
I legit have not revised and have been on youtube...
predictions on questions?

globalisation- assess the role of national gov in accelerating glob/ IGOs/ trade blocs
superpowers- ways geopolitical spheres of influence are contested: south china seas + russia or reasons tensions between diff countries: arctic + middle east

regeneration: evaluate regeneration leads to social and env success or it meets the needs of all stakeholders
migration: why nation states vary? idk How financial IGOs influence world trade or how they impact developing countries
does anyone have a full list of case studies for this paper especially mis and superpowers. so stressed for this paper tbh i feel like i revised paper 1 in a lot of detail but have done next to nothing for this, what bigger topics do you think are worth last minute revision? :confused:
How is everyone feeling about today and good luck!
Original post by lotus9765.
How is everyone feeling about today and good luck!

So nervous, I feel way less prepared for this exam than for my physical paper! :frown:
Original post by Ava2022
So nervous, I feel way less prepared for this exam than for my physical paper! :frown:

I'm trying to stay calm but it's really hard when I barely know anything. I'm praying for some miracle to happen. I think I'll spend the next hour and a bit on essay plans 😓
I don't know if this will be any help as I do diverse places but take a look at this link https://geographyrevisionalevel.weebly.com/11a-successful-or-not.html
Hey guys! Good luck to everyone....
Good luck everyone!!! We can do this!!! Let’s pray it’s straightforward!!!
Reply 91
good luck guys :smile:
Good luck!! <3
Good luck everyone :smile:
How was it for everyone? I really thought it went well and everything that came up was on the advanced info!
(edited 1 year ago)
How did everyone find it?
it was ****
Original post by chxlsae
it was ****

Really? What part did you find difficult?
How did everyone find it?

I thought it was good. Tight for time but managed to finish
What marks does everything think they got?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending