Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

The Harry Potter Society III Watch

(Original post by Tootles)
    Hehe, wow. Was there an HP Soc I?

And do Gryffindor get a prize for having the most house-points until the end of the old thread?
    Yes! :excited: Especially since I think I am the only Gryffindor remaining :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, wow. Was there an HP Soc I?

And do Gryffindor get a prize for having the most house-points until the end of the old thread?
    Yes - the links in my first post!

I suppose they can - Its a big well done =D I'll restart the points if noone complains?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, re-start the points

We just need some teachers now to set homework, so we can gain points!!!

I miss Aeana, she kept this thread alive

Thanks, Seph .

skyhigh: I'm still a Gryffindor! We're not dead, yet!

MF: It's my fault Aeana's not here any more - She left to try and help get the PotterForum going (and hardly anyoe's joined, yet - come on, people!). I'll send her an email later and ask her to come back .

And if you're needing teachers, I'll be happy to teach something!

ReputationRep:
    Ack today is so boring. :\
    One of my housemates is sleeping still.:eek:
    And one went out early this morning. For a lecture or something.:o:
    I hate having nothing to do.:argh:
    Well I do need to make a phonecall but can't be bothered.:o:

ReputationRep:
    MF: It's my fault Aeana's not here any more - She left to try and help get the PotterForum going (and hardly anyoe's joined, yet - come on, people!). I'll send her an email later and ask her to come back .
    Ahh well I knew that, but I wasnt sure if she'd just left her account on here or deleted it or what. She kept us on the whole roleplay thing, it was good cause I could pretend to be someone else :o:

I was going to join PotterForum, but when I got the email and read the threads and things I was at a public computer in another country so I didnt want to join when people could have pretty much free access to my password/username. I'll go join when I've finished on here

ReputationRep:
    I joined

Less than a month to the release of the new book!

ReputationRep:
    There's a new book? :eek:

"The Tales of Beedle the Bard," it's the book of fairy tales from Deathly Hallows. Look for it on Amazon, it's out in 10 days!

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I can't get that. I can't afford anything at the moment. :bawling:

Well...except an outfit for this world record smurf thing our unis doing next week. :ninja: but shh.:p:

I dont have to buy this one. I am getting it for my birthday :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enchanté)
    Oh god I can't get that. I can't afford anything at the moment. :bawling:

Well...except an outfit for this world record smurf thing our unis doing next week. :ninja: but shh.:p:
    Me neither!! I never got paid last month so I'm suffering from an acute cash shortage.

Yeah, we did the Smurf thing a few weeks back, dont know how it went, I didnt end up going

ReputationRep:

the truth in that is she looks like a smurf already and just needs a £1.99 blue makeup kit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magickal_Faerie)
    Me neither!! I never got paid last month so I'm suffering from an acute cash shortage.

Yeah, we did the Smurf thing a few weeks back, dont know how it went, I didnt end up going
    I'm not going now.:p:
    I'm having a night out with my friends instead in the weekend because not everyone wanted to go because it's on a wednesday.:p: And some of my frineds have to get up early for nursing placements.
    Oh well.:p:

I hate having no money especially round xmas time(ish)

ReputationRep:
    I hate having no money especially round xmas time(ish)
    Yeah, it sucks. Majorly!!

Is anyone getting Tales of Beedle the Bard today? :woo:

Yep, I'm waiting for the Limited Edition to arrive today (as well as the standard).

Woot!

ReputationRep:
    My housemate is...but it's going home rather to here (seeing as she got the £50 I don't blame her =P)

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I'm so excited me and housemates are getting a kitten in Febuary. :eek:
    One of my housesmates boyfriends' cat is pregnant and said we could have one.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.