The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Failure

I was unable to submit my assignment 1 (CORP3501), which was due, on time for a number of reasons and I do apologise. Due to time constraints and my own minor physical depression, I have missed the past assignment 1. Does this mean that I will only pass this modoule with a final grade of 40%, regardless of the grade I get in my final exam?
Reply 1
延期对我来说已经不起作用了,距离那个作业的提交时间已经一个月了......现在我已经从抑郁中恢复过来,想要获得更高的学位(较低的二等(荣誉)学位会很棒对我来说),我可以在不限制成绩的情况下重考吗?或者我可以使用我尚未完成的另一项作业来获得高分,从而获得良好的平均成绩吗?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Postponement doesn't work for me anymore, it's been a month since the submission time for that assignment... Now that I have recovered from my depression and want to get a higher degree (a lower second class (Honours) Degree would be great for me), can I take a retake without my grades being capped? Or can I use another assignment that I have not yet taken to get a high grade and thus a good average?
Original post by Anonymous
Postponement doesn't work for me anymore, it's been a month since the submission time for that assignment... Now that I have recovered from my depression and want to get a higher degree (a lower second class (Honours) Degree would be great for me), can I take a retake without my grades being capped? Or can I use another assignment that I have not yet taken to get a high grade and thus a good average?

No idea - depends on your course regs and a load of other stuff. Speak to your tutor or programme leader to get this info.
Original post by Anonymous
I was unable to submit my assignment 1 (CORP3501), which was due, on time for a number of reasons and I do apologise. Due to time constraints and my own minor physical depression, I have missed the past assignment 1. Does this mean that I will only pass this modoule with a final grade of 40%, regardless of the grade I get in my final exam?

Hello there! Hope you are doing okay :smile:.

I am really sad to hear that you were unable to submit your assignment on time. Typically, all late submissions are capped at 40% unless an extension was requested and approved. Therefore, may I suggest you to get in touch with your module leader and/or personal tutor as they will be able to clarify this for you. Additionally, if you explain your situation to the module leader they can look into your case on individual basis and find best possible resolution for you. Hope this helps you. Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again.

All the very best for your future endeavours :smile:.

Many Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Swarda

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending