The Student Room Group

Modeling

Hi guys does anyone know if polo models agency is legitimate or not
Polo Models located at Thomas Street Studios, 129A Weedington Road, London, NW5 4NX are not a modelling agency.
They make their income from charging wannabe models and movie extras.
For photos, screen tests with makeup artists, portfolio consultancy, website design and registration fees.
Fees range from £50 - £700.
They advertise on facebook, gumtree and starnow.

Polo Models uses a number of alternative names and have addresses in London & Manchester.
Their other names include:
Commercial Models
Fusion Studio
Hype Digital
London Photograpy Studio
M3 Studios
Motion Imaging
Thomas Street Studio
White Chapel Studio
There is a second London premises at 23 Hessel Street E1 2LR and one in Manchester at 34 Chatley Street M3 1HX.
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
Polo Models located at Thomas Street Studios, 129A Weedington Road, London, NW5 4NX are not a modelling agency.
For photos, screen tests with makeup artists, portfolio consultancy, website design and registration fees.

Polo Models uses a number of alternative names and have addresses in London & Manchester.
Commercial Models
Fusion Studio
Hype Digital
London Photograpy Studio
M3 Studios
Motion Imaging
Thomas Street Studio
White Chapel Studio
There is a second London premises at 23 Hessel Street E1 2LR and one in Manchester at 34 Chatley Street M3 1HX.

Thank you for the info. But can I trust them are they legitimate and will I get the refund promised?
Reply 3
Original post by londonmyst

Commercial Models
Fusion Studio
Hype Digital
London Photograpy Studio
M3 Studios
Motion Imaging
Thomas Street Studio
White Chapel Studio

Be mindful, NewIdol Models in London charge from £500-£3000 pounds for a portfolio and Z cards and website - this does not promise you any work - they set themselves up as a support age cut and hence getaway with charging you upfront cots. Chances are they will lure you in for £50 quid refundable deposit - hard sale the photos and how beautiful and natural you are ( I am sure you are) but be careful - suggest leave your credit cards and mobile phone at home and resit relaxation of being signed up on the same day. In my opinion you can get some professional pictures done or take a few hood pictures and post them on site directly with model agency / big companies like ASOS , Superdry etc and that will give you a flavour of what future holds for you - good luck . A lot of scams out there take care
Original post by Evie-jay
Thank you for the info. But can I trust them are they legitimate and will I get the refund promised?
Reply 4
Get it in writing that you will get refunded - I know someone who has been scammed £2300 and want give money back - it isn’t this agency though - good luck
Also check Trust pilot for reviews and feedlot- check company house to see if they are legit ?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest