The Student Room Group

Revision timetable

Should I be allocating the same amount of time per week / fortnight for each A Level in my revision timetable or would you say that some require more time? For reference I'm doing Maths, Biology and French
Original post by wscvfd
Should I be allocating the same amount of time per week / fortnight for each A Level in my revision timetable or would you say that some require more time? For reference I'm doing Maths, Biology and French

Hey @wscvfd,

I personally would allocate more time to subjects that you find harder but still ensure that you are giving sufficient time to your other subjects. For example, if maths is the hardest, then prioritise that, whilst if french is the easiest, then put that at the least of your priority yet still give it sufficient time. Personally, what works best for me is anywhere between 1.5-2 hrs of revision on 2 subjects per day.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Nabid.Salik
Hey @wscvfd,

I personally would allocate more time to subjects that you find harder but still ensure that you are giving sufficient time to your other subjects. For example, if maths is the hardest, then prioritise that, whilst if french is the easiest, then put that at the least of your priority yet still give it sufficient time. Personally, what works best for me is anywhere between 1.5-2 hrs of revision on 2 subjects per day.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you so much! Sorry so would that be 1.5-2 hrs per subject per day or splitting that between the two subjects?
Original post by wscvfd
Thank you so much! Sorry so would that be 1.5-2 hrs per subject per day or splitting that between the two subjects?

1.5-2 hrs per subject per day would be ideal :smile:

Note that this will include revision you may do in your free periods at school/college and at home.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending