Applied on UCAS before deadline, however it says on the uni portal a date after

Watch this thread
sulayH7
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, I applied for computer science at Kings College London, I haven't received a reply yet.
I submitted my UCAS application like 2 days before the deadline, as I wanted to perfect it. However on the kings application portal, it says my application was submitted on: 31/01/2022, which is past the deadline. Is this a concern and should I contact Kings over this?
Thanks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
UCAS flag whether an application was received on time or not.
Universities don’t rely on the date an application is passed on to them by ucas.
If ucas flagged your application as on time then it’s fine
sulayH7
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Oh ok, thanks for the fast reply
penguingirl18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
My application showed as received the day after I sent it. It might be showing the date KCL downloaded it to the portal.
big cauliflower
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
UCAS flag whether an application was received on time or not.
Universities don’t rely on the date an application is passed on to them by ucas.
If ucas flagged your application as on time then it’s fine
Is there anyway to check if my UCAS application is submitted on time??
PQ
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by big cauliflower)
Is there anyway to check if my UCAS application is submitted on time??
If you apply on deadline day close to the deadline time you can ring UCAS to check.
aliaa03
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
you can try ringing ucas ?
big cauliflower
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
If you apply on deadline day close to the deadline time you can ring UCAS to check.
I will ring them on Monday since they are not available on the weekend. However, I have received an email of UCAS apply acknowledgement before the 6pm deadline, does that mean that my application is sent on time?
PQ
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by big cauliflower)
I will ring them on Monday since they are not available on the weekend. However, I have received an email of UCAS apply acknowledgement before the 6pm deadline, does that mean that my application is sent on time?
Yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads