The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
Christian_j
Bit last minute but is anyone going anywhere tonight for fireworks?

the happy return probably, starts at 9 and is free (and close to my house)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Was thinking of driving over to Forest Fields but ended up staying in and cooking seafood lasagne instead! And we have a pretty good view from our window :smile:
Reply 3
RachelBabyfrog
Was thinking of driving over to Forest Fields but ended up staying in and cooking seafood lasagne instead! And we have a pretty good view from our window :smile:

Same, but a) I'm lazy and b) I'm watching the football. :smile:
Reply 4
Haha nobody I know is going to any fireworks tonight, how boring! I hope I might be able to see the forest fields ones from my window..... I saw some at 7:30 and that's the same time as the children's fireworks..
I couldn't be bothered really to go across to Forest Recreation Ground tonight from Raleigh Park.I'm sure there was one on campus which I might have gone to had I been able to remember where it was exactly...
Reply 6
EskimoJo
Same, but a) I'm lazy and b) I'm watching the football. :smile:

Bet you wished you went to see the fireworks instead of watching the match now!
Reply 7
conroe-killed-the-k8-star
I couldn't be bothered really to go across to Forest Recreation Ground tonight from Raleigh Park.I'm sure there was one on campus which I might have gone to had I been able to remember where it was exactly...
That was on sunday, at Lenton and Wortley. I watched it from my window. :p:
There are some on Friday evening at the fire station in Lenton I think!
Reply 9
geoff_yin
Bet you wished you went to see the fireworks instead of watching the match now!

:sadnod:
Reply 10
I decided to try and walk there, didn't manage it and missed the whole thing :p:
Reply 11
I stood by the bus drop-off point on jubilee earlier and witnessed the full display with no obstruction, presumably coming from the fire station (my geographical skills are not great) - the fireworks were actually pretty good, thank goodness I went out, it was only because it sounded like Beirut that I bothered to go and look :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending