The Student Room Group

Applying after UCAS deadline!!

So I currently have firmed an offer at nottingham trent for 2022 which i differed last year to this year, but regret it and want to study in London (Kingston, UCL or UAL) I know I've missed the january ucas deadline but saw I can still get a place without it having to be through clearing, until june 30th? Should I call the unis or would I have to remove my UCAS application and start a new one (which idk if I should since i might not get a place in london because of the jan deadline)? The course is Graphic Design <3
Call the Unis first.
And btw UCL doesnt offer Graphic Design.
Original post by McGinger
Call the Unis first.

yeah lol i clocked
and thank you ill call them
Apart from Kingston, CSM and Chelsea/Camberwell (and even those might) i'd assume every Graphic Design degree in London has places available in clearing.

Ravensbourne, London Met, LCC and Westminster all worth considering, with different strengths and weaknesses.
Original post by insidedesigner
Apart from Kingston, CSM and Chelsea/Camberwell (and even those might) i'd assume every Graphic Design degree in London has places available in clearing.

Ravensbourne, London Met, LCC and Westminster all worth considering, with different strengths and weaknesses.

what about goldsmiths? is their reputation good?
Original post by McGinger
Call the Unis first.

just emailed kingston :crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest