The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Biology Paper 3 7402/3 - 24 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bruh1234213
has anyone made a plan for the importance of microorganisms?
lol ffs i can only think of talking about the nutrient cycle and parts of the immune system topic

ik you'd write about the immune system but how could you link to importance? is it like causing the immune response?
Original post by bruh1234213
has anyone made a plan for the importance of microorganisms?
lol ffs i can only think of talking about the nutrient cycle and parts of the immune system topic

DNA technology!
Reply 62
Original post by Obolinda
DNA technology!

for in vivo?
Reply 63
Original post by othello03
have any people other than miss estruch done essay predictions. I figure if I plan for like 5-10 predicted essay one of them is bound to come up

you can look on quizlet and some people made like flashcards on predicted essays
hope this helps

hey thank u so much for these,but is there a markscheme to see what i can add on to my essay notes
guys ik this gonna sound weird,and its okay if u dont wanna do it, but
to anyone who knows the predicted essays by miss estruch, do u wanna plan one here, like we can talk about a specific essay title and then throw in different ideas ?
Original post by Rara345
Are ppl actually going to read the essay titles first? I think it’s the one tip from estruch I won’t follow as I think I won’t be focusing on the questions I will be distracted thinking about what to put on the essay.

I think I'm going to plan it first (or attempt to) so that once I'm done answering the questions I can just start writing. but that plan could go off the rails the moment I step into the exam soooo
Original post by sunshine11111
hey thank u so much for these,but is there a markscheme to see what i can add on to my essay notes

nws!
yup: https://gcseprep.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Synoptic-Essays-MS.docx
good luck for friday!

thanks good luck to u tooo
tbh I feel like I don't tend to run out of time with biology, (usually) so I might look at the questions, spend a minute of two jotting down initial ideas, then go start the paper
ngl if my microorganisms comes up not gonna like that

Same 💀honestly I have a chem paper on that thursday so this might be a flop paper but I, gonna do some bio tomorrow I think
Original post by Felix32
Same 💀honestly I have a chem paper on that thursday so this might be a flop paper but I, gonna do some bio tomorrow I think

oh same i have chem on thursday, but tbh after the paper was leaked i was like better really focus on bio paper 3 maybe then i can get an a in bio and b in chem. but yh tmrw and after tmrw im doing chem

yeah there is hardly anything to write! I honestly don't think it covers enough topic areas
Reply 74
Does anyone know any topics that are general information for essays? - as in they could be used widely in lots of different essays
Thank you in advance
guys i think im gonna go to the back read them, if im like ooo nice am gonna start planning,coz mate im scared of running out of time and not being able to put my effort into the essay, p3 is already so hard for bio so i feel like the essay gonna save me
guys b cells clone to plasma b cells and memory b cells right ?
guys i think im gonna go to the back read them, if im like ooo nice am gonna start planning,coz mate im scared of running out of time and not being able to put my effort into the essay, p3 is already so hard for bio so i feel like the essay gonna save me

Good plan!! 😊👍
guys b cells clone to plasma b cells and memory b cells right ?

yea think so
can someone plz explain agglutination ?

Quick Reply