The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Chemistry Paper 3 7405/3 - 23 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by euphoricrora
the stuff on the advanced info is not likely to be all of the multiple choice right

probably not cause they said the advanced info doesn't include multiple choice questions
Hey guys, can anyone remember what the electrochemical cells Q was on in paper 1? Was it fuel cells? So would it be safe to not revise it as its unlikely ir will come up again?
Original post by neonmozzy
Hey guys, can anyone remember what the electrochemical cells Q was on in paper 1? Was it fuel cells? So would it be safe to not revise it as its unlikely ir will come up again?

yea i think it asked for an equation for a rechargeable cell (?) using data
Original post by neonmozzy

i dont think theres anything saying that they cant bring it up again so id say to look over the whole topic just in case
is it worth it to memorise the methods of every required practical in depth or just 2, 4 and 7?
Original post by coffeelover3
is it worth it to memorise the methods of every required practical in depth or just 2, 4 and 7?

id say just 2,4 and 7, esp at this stage
so it wasn't batteries was it?? like the lithium cobalt oxide one?? and did it ask for adv/disdv for fuel cells?

Original post by coffeelover3
yea i think it asked for an equation for a rechargeable cell (?) using data
Original post by euphoricrora
i dont think theres anything saying that they cant bring it up again so id say to look over the whole topic just in case

Only bit was just a small fuel cell equation - but yh just like someone else said look it over again!
Also lithium cobalt eqs were asked in paper 1 2021, so I doubt theyll come up again
guys u know when calcualting gradient of a curve, does it matter which numbers u chose to put first
lilke y2-y1/x2-x1
or y1-y2/x1-x2
No it doesn’t
Guys how many marks is multiple choice questions gonna be? Is it 30?
Original post by ucatfrewh
Guys how many marks is multiple choice questions gonna be? Is it 30?

Original post by Jimmy9

ok i was very wrong lol. 2019 paper 3 had 30, so assume you are right
Original post by Jimmy9

no its 30 marks
Hi, I know we obviously can't predict what topics are going to be on the paper but if they follow the trend in p1 and p2 with mostly advance info topics (any topics for multiple choice), will knowing the advanced info like the back of my hand be enough for 60/90. Obviously I am not completely clueless on non advance info topics.
Original post by Lucy.may2
no its 30 marks

see 2nd post lol
guys have u deeped that after 11 tomrw we done with a level chemistry !!!!!!!1
Original post by sunshine11111
guys have u deeped that after 11 tomrw we done with a level chemistry !!!!!!!1

sherlock :wink:. Just feel bad for ppl doing bio (aqa exams on friday)...that said ive got a friend doing bio whose going to a cricket game thursday night XD
Original post by _notursavior
Only bit was just a small fuel cell equation - but yh just like someone else said look it over again!
Also lithium cobalt eqs were asked in paper 1 2021, so I doubt theyll come up again

do you have the 2021 paper?
Original post by Jimmy9
sherlock :wink:. Just feel bad for ppl doing bio (aqa exams on friday)...that said ive got a friend doing bio whose going to a cricket game thursday night XD

i do bio sadly, lol ur friend is like f this hahahha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending