AQA A Level History Paper 1 (options A to L) 7042/1L - 26 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago

AQA A Level History Paper 1 (options A to L) 7042/1L - 26 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 26th May AM
Length: 2h30

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
kennykujo
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
anyone know how I can get an a*?
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
How did it go?
AlistairFair
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
That was terrible! All 3 sources were about the exact same person and thing, and the question didn't help either. It was way too vague but didn't give us enough breadth to find that vagueness useful. My entire class was complaining about it 😩
The essays were pretty okay. But I'd struggled so much on the source question that I ran out of time and didn't manage to get down all my points or write them properly.

Did anyone have a better time of it? 😅
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads