AQA A Level History Paper 2 (options A to T) 7042/2E - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA A Level History Paper 2 (options A to T) 7042/2E - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 10th June AM
Length: 2h30

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
eleanor83216
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
How is everyone feeling??
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hope it went well!
Hiitsme124
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
How did people find it?
wynovia
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hiitsme124)
How did people find it?
think it went decently well tbh, i really liked the sources, i think they were a good pick, ranged and what not.

the essay questions were amazing, particularly the politcal nation one and the cromwell one, tho i do think i rushed one of the paragraphs, still should be fine though. wbu?
Last edited by wynovia; 2 weeks ago
charliemjc
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
did anyone do the wentworth qs. if you did could you have had your 3 factors as ireland, scotland and england bc 💀 think i didn’t even answer the q
Hiitsme124
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Omg! I thought the sources were awful! Not enough to pick out specifically! But the q wrte llvely!
Hiitsme124
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by wynovia)
think it went decently well tbh, i really liked the sources, i think they were a good pick, ranged and what not.

the essay questions were amazing, particularly the politcal nation one and the cromwell one, tho i do think i rushed one of the paragraphs, still should be fine though. wbu?
Yes the q were amazing but I’m not sure about the sources had no contextual knowlage of the muggletonians
Hiitsme124
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by charliemjc)
did anyone do the wentworth qs. if you did could you have had your 3 factors as ireland, scotland and england bc 💀 think i didn’t even answer the q
I’m not sure I think the question just said Ireland? You might have been able to do it if you linked it all back to how it affected Ireland?
charliemjc
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m not sure I think the question just said Ireland? You might have been able to do it if you linked it all back to how it affected Ireland?
oh dear oh dear
Hiitsme124
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by charliemjc)
oh dear oh dear
Don’t stress! In my first one I wrote completely wrong time period, it’s all fine you’ll still get marks!!!
charliemjc
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Don’t stress! In my first one I wrote completely wrong time period, it’s all fine you’ll still get marks!!!
thank you for that. i have been stressing ngl. it's okay let's just get the next exams over and it'll be fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads