AQA A Level History Paper 2 (options A to T) 7042/2M - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA A Level History Paper 2 (options A to T) 7042/2M - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 10th June AM
Length: 2h30

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
em592
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone studying for this paper?
Raji.x
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by em592)
Anyone studying for this paper?
hey hey i am what do you hope will come up?
em592
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Raji.x)
hey hey i am what do you hope will come up?
I'm hoping maybe something on the 1945 election? I quite like the 40's so I'm glad they included all of that. Honestly 30's economy I hope does not come up as it is not a strong point ! the specified content is so broad though, how they have left in a little of 1906 and then social and cultural change? It really could be on anything
What about you?
Raji.x
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
i think based off how my paper 1 went, it’s probably gonna be one question on each decade but i’m so unsure…i’d like a source question on the 40s then 1906 for at least one of the essay questions and i’ll be happy lol
em592
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
i think based off how my paper 1 went, it’s probably gonna be one question on each decade but i’m so unsure…i’d like a source question on the 40s then 1906 for at least one of the essay questions and i’ll be happy lol
yeah I think a source on 1940's would be great and a question on 1906 election. I don't mind society of the 1930's either
Raji.x
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
this is so random but i was going over the festival of britain and it was such a cute idea😭 just me going insane from exams
em592
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
this is so random but i was going over the festival of britain and it was such a cute idea😭 just me going insane from exams
hahaa I know right! I wonder how you could fit that into the exam... maybe ways in which Labour dealt with austerity?
e1zab3th
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
What would you say about the 1940’s?
spacingoutagainx
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
idk why but i have a good feeling about the 1906 election, women after wwi, economy in the 30s and the 1945 gov or britain by 1951
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
How did the exam go? Hope it went well
Raji.x
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
guys that question 4 had me in my feelings! loved it but the source question was really weird imo
em592
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes I did the 1906 and Labour question up to 1951 and they were great, better than expected! But the source was difficult at times due to just focusing in on the media
e1zab3th
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Source question was awful
Raji.x
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
first source was like unscrambling a code fr
spacingoutagainx
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by em592)
Yes I did the 1906 and Labour question up to 1951 and they were great, better than expected! But the source was difficult at times due to just focusing in on the media
i did those same questions and i thought it was a lovely paper. i had gone over media by blurting it the last night so i knew the info on it quite well but the sources were quite odd on it. they only had radio and cinemas but now newspapers or magazines.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads