The Student Room Group

Manchester or Durham for PPE

I have offers from Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham and Exeter for PPE and am waiting for an offer from Durham.

I was wondering whether I should put Manchester or Durham as my firm? (If I get an offer)

Thoughts?
Are you thinking just in academic terms or also uni life terms? Bc Manchester and Durham are two VERY different places to live in.

Academically, Durham has college system and tutorials, Manchester doesn't. Maybe check the uni rankings for PPE, I think Durham might be higher but I'm not sure.

Manchester is a city, Durham is small. Nightlife in Durham is not amazing either, if that's important to you.

That's all I can offer– hope it helps!
Original post by JVDW
I have offers from Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham and Exeter for PPE and am waiting for an offer from Durham.

I was wondering whether I should put Manchester or Durham as my firm? (If I get an offer)

Thoughts?

Hi, I was thinking of applying for Leeds, Manchester and Notts for PPE next year- how did you find the application process if you don't mind? I think I'll be predicted A*AA/AAA with Economics, Biology and Chemistry but I know that PPE courses are particularly competitive. Did any of them have any interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending