2022 AECOM Graduate Scheme

Watch this thread
KD111000
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Has anybody been invited to interview yet for the AECOM Graduate Opportunities UK and Ireland? Or know when the invite to interview is or the interview period? Any info basically.
pearlbearl
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by KD111000)
Has anybody been invited to interview yet for the AECOM Graduate Opportunities UK and Ireland? Or know when the invite to interview is or the interview period? Any info basically.
Hey, I havent heard anything from them since I´ve done the SJT in November. Have you? I´m a bit confused if I´ve done something wrong in the process, because you can still apply for 2021/2022 schemes online.
Last edited by pearlbearl; 3 months ago
Squire1998
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pearlbearl)
Hey, I havent heard anything from them since I´ve done the SJT in November. Have you? I´m a bit confused if I´ve done something wrong in the process, because you can still apply for 2021/2022 schemes online.
Hello,

I was just wondering what stage you were at with your application? I only applied for the T&D graduate scheme yesterday and didn't realise they had been accepting applications since November.
PawelPietera
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I applied in November and had an interview in December for the Graduate water consulting role and was rejected. But the recruiter emailed me the other day asking if I'd like to be reconsidered for the same role but in a different location and have a interview tomorrow
Squire1998
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PawelPietera)
I applied in November and had an interview in December for the Graduate water consulting role and was rejected. But the recruiter emailed me the other day asking if I'd like to be reconsidered for the same role but in a different location and have a interview tomorrow
Oh nice one! I wish you luck with that!

I also have an interview for the T&D scheme next week.

Without asking for unfair specifics, can I ask what the general interview was like? I.e. the usual competency based questions with a few technical ones sprinkled in?
Last edited by Squire1998; 1 month ago
PawelPietera
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Squire1998)
Oh nice one! I wish you luck with that!

I also have an interview for the T&D scheme next week.

Without asking for unfair specifics, can I ask what the general interview was like? I.e. the usual competency based questions with a few technical ones sprinkled in?
Yeah just it was just a standard competency based question interview and like one technical question. It lasted around an hour.
My interview tomorrow tho I have to complete a task they sent me, during interview itself.
Squire1998
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah just it was just a standard competency based question interview and like one technical question. It lasted around an hour.
My interview tomorrow tho I have to complete a task they sent me, during interview itself.
Huh, strange how they changed it up for you. Afaik, my interview doesn't have any tasks (at least I sincerely hope not).

Anyway, good luck tomorrow. I am sure you will smash it.
Last edited by Squire1998; 1 month ago
LPA000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, how did your interview go? and did you went through online numerical reasoning test as well?

LPA000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, how did your interview go? did you have any tasks?

(Original post by Squire1998)
Huh, strange how they changed it up for you. Afaik, my interview doesn't have any tasks (at least I sincerely hope not).

Anyway, good luck tomorrow. I am sure you will smash it.
PawelPietera
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LPA000)
Hi, how did your interview go? and did you went through online numerical reasoning test as well?
The interview went pretty well, they said they'd get back to me in 7-10 days as they still have interviews to do. I only had the situation judgement test to do with Aecom which I passed and they then offered me an interview. Didn't do no numerical test
LPA000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The interview went pretty well, they said they'd get back to me in 7-10 days as they still have interviews to do. I only had the situation judgement test to do with Aecom which I passed and they then offered me an interview. Didn't do no numerical test
Do you have another task in an interview? Would you mind telling me a bit about it in general presperctive?
PawelPietera
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do you have another task in an interview? Would you mind telling me a bit about it in general presperctive?
I got given a task to do in the 2nd interview but not in the first one. I had to answer some questions that was on the task and talk about it to the 2 interviewers. They gave me 15mins during the interview to do the task . The task was for them to get an idea on what I know about flood risk management and how I'd go about deciding what options are the best.
LPA000
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got given a task to do in the 2nd interview but not in the first one. I had to answer some questions that was on the task and talk about it to the 2 interviewers. They gave me 15mins during the interview to do the task . The task was for them to get an idea on what I know about flood risk management and how I'd go about deciding what options are the best.
Was it a face to face interview? and do the 10 days past?
PawelPietera
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Was it a face to face interview? and do the 10 days past?
It was on Microsoft teams and I had in on Friday ,so I should hear back between Friday to Monday coming
PawelPietera
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I heard back 10 days after the interview and recieved an offer for the graduate water consulting scheme in the Chesterfield office. I accepted it and will start in September
Squire1998
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I heard back 10 days after the interview and recieved an offer for the graduate water consulting scheme in the Chesterfield office. I accepted it and will start in September
Congratulations! I recieved an offer and accepted too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
67.65%
In the post (4)
3.92%
Text (14)
13.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.71%

Watched Threads