The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham

Accom first year HELP - UoN

The two accommodations I'm really interested in are Dagfa house (Townhouse standard room; £150.53pw) and Broadgate park (En-suite; £160.89pw).
- I really am drawn to Dagfa bc it's a brand new build and even though I have to share the bathroom it's only with 2/3 so that's not a problem.
- And for Broadgate, it's bc it's also close to the uni park campus.

if anyone has lived there or heard anything, do let me know. I'm quite a social person and open to meeting loads of people and having fun hence why I want to live in a social area.
Any pros and cons will be much appreciated.
Original post by jrai
The two accommodations I'm really interested in are Dagfa house (Townhouse standard room; £150.53pw) and Broadgate park (En-suite; £160.89pw).
- I really am drawn to Dagfa bc it's a brand new build and even though I have to share the bathroom it's only with 2/3 so that's not a problem.
- And for Broadgate, it's bc it's also close to the uni park campus.

if anyone has lived there or heard anything, do let me know. I'm quite a social person and open to meeting loads of people and having fun hence why I want to live in a social area.
Any pros and cons will be much appreciated.

Hi, I was at Broadgate Park in my first year, just to let you know - DAGFA is about a 20 second walk from Broadgate Park
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Was in a Broadgate standard first year. It was perfectly fine. DAGFA accomodation is basically within the broadgate complex so theres no difference in distance to the uni. I can say for a cerainty that DAGFA looks very nice, the downstairs kitchens are very open and each has a TV and couches to sit on and nice little gated outdoor spaces too. Idk if every kitchen in DAGFA is like that tho, if there are kitchens upstairs then I certainly haven't seen them. Also for what its worth I remember seeing quite a few shopping trolleys in DAGFA bike sheds and in their flats too.

Quick Reply

Latest