can i watch bridgerton season 2 without watching season 1?

Watch this thread
eniale10
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
i cba to watch season 1
Julz.K
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by eniale10)
i cba to watch season 1
i would say you can, as season 2 focuses on a completely character (Anthony) but i would recommend watching season 1 for the character development of side characters such as Eloise and Penelope as well as for the Featheringtons (as later seasons may focus on them more ) . But you probs wont be confused if you jump straight into season 2. But ig thats for you to decide if you watch the first few episodes and feel like you lack some major info.
Last edited by Julz.K; 4 months ago
palaeolivic
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Julz.K)
i would say you can, as season 2 focuses on a completely character (Anthony) but i would recommend watching season 1 for the character development of side characters such as Eloise and Penelope as well as for the Featheringtons (as later seasons may focus on them more ) . But you probs wont be confused if you jump straight into season 2. But ig thats for you to decide if you watch the first few episodes and feel like you lack some major info.
I agree with the above, I would say an understanding of Penelope's character is semi-important for this series for the other plot but I would say if you cba definitely look up series 1 clips or whatever. I would say watch it but series 2 could be watch and enjoyed without it.

(I MUCH preferred series 2! 😂)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
32%
Take a gap year (6)
24%
Resit my exams (6)
24%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (3)
12%
I don't know yet (1)
4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4%

Watched Threads